Liquid Libations

Started by ShaLeah, November 18, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

Curious... what is your favorite in game drink and why?

Annnnnnd GO!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Bamberry was definitely my favorite for ever...

Raptor bladder urine! Seems exotically tasty -- not to mention that dwarves love it and I <3 dorfs.

November 18, 2019, 10:05:17 AM #3 Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:17:56 PM by Barsook
Marilla
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I like liquid fire because of this hilarious way it got created/implemented.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Fruit juices.

In a world where water is barely available and most of it is scummy or reused grey water, a keg full of sugary kalan juice must be simply amazing.

Think how easily addicting sugar is in real life, and now you just have a keg of creamy sugary room-temperature kool aid.

Delicious.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Sejah. Or spiced ale.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

Quote from: LindseyBalboa on November 18, 2019, 12:53:25 PM
Or spiced ale.

I was always underwhelmed with spiced ale.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Bamberry has always been a favorite, I mean it's got BAM! right in it.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Redsun. It's ubiquitous with my Arm experience.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Bamberry. Player made.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

I always thought the love for bamberry was silly, always felt like it was just because it was one of the stronger alcohols.

My favorite drink would have to be Vennants whiskey, just for the description of it.

Quote from: Hauwke on November 18, 2019, 02:20:50 PM
I always thought the love for bamberry was silly, always felt like it was just because it was one of the stronger alcohols.

My favorite drink would have to be Vennants whiskey, just for the description of it.

PC made, very strong, in a world where we care a lot less about taste than we'd like everyone else to believe. You drink booze to get drunk, not because your character is an alcoholic or is trying to forget something, etc.

Some of the Kadian liquids are addicting and delicious. But there's no coded bonus 'so liek who carz?'

Black Anakore is my favorite beverage in game of choice, reasons.

The blood of my enemies. Classic, well stocked... even aged.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Quote from: Riev on November 18, 2019, 02:36:12 PM
Quote from: Hauwke on November 18, 2019, 02:20:50 PM

PC made, very strong, in a world where we care a lot less about taste than we'd like everyone else to believe. You drink booze to get drunk, not because your character is an alcoholic or is trying to forget something, etc.

Some of the Kadian liquids are addicting and delicious. But there's no coded bonus 'so liek who carz?'

Oh the love IG makes some sense, you want to get fucked as fast as possible.

I just meant the OOC love for it seems to stem from the fact that it used to be so easy to get and people drank so much of it that they codedly couldn't even get drunk anymore unless they were drinking this one specific drink.

Dwarfflower tea
3/21/16 Never Forget

Quote from: lostinspace on November 18, 2019, 10:42:23 PM
Dwarfflower tea

I used to have northern PCs that would only drink cold-brew tea. They'd brew up a batch of kanjel tea, but wouldn't drink it until it was cooled off and put into a specific container (in their mind, the tea 'infused' with the insides and made it taste richer)

Did that come out in game? Of course not. Nobody knew. But I knew.