Whisper Self!

Started by Marc, October 20, 2002, 05:58:16 PM

Should you be able to whisper to yourself?

Here's a quarter, rent a clue
13 (24.5%)
Great idea!
40 (75.5%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: October 20, 2002, 05:58:16 PM

This is a great idea!

Let people whisper to themselves!  People could mutter prayers, curse under their breaths, and murmur to their hearts' content, and you wouldn't have to bother rp'ing who heard it and who didn't, because code would dictate!

whisper self It's mine.  It's my precious.
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

You can, of course..
say (murmu[/u]ring to itself) What an eediot!

I agree, though! ...lose the argument, make whisper follow suit!
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

I agree, despite the fact I gave you an American quarter and told you to rent a clue (couldn't help myself).

You -use- to be able to talk me bla bla. AFAIK the talk me would echo "The man talks to himself" and wouldn't say the message, but for some reason this was changed. Does anyone know why?

Well that's good that it was an American quarter, us Americans can make it big in the renting a clue business :D

As far as whispering to yourself, I like that -very- much. Many a time I'd rather a (mumble) be a whisper.

To John:
It was changed becsause it looked kind of odd when your gruff elf-killing sergeant who was always pretty close to the edge typos the wrong keyword and starts talking to himself.  Makes you wonder, and check for the exits.

Clues cost $50. Haven't any of you played Earthbound? Oh wait, those are hints. Eh, same thing.
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

I personally think it's a damn good idea.  You could mutter something about lord fancy pants and thiefy joe who doesn't like you just might hear it and boy won't Lord Fancypants be mad when he hears about what you said about his mother!

I just think it'd be neat to be able to mutter under your breath.

ender, mutters something under his breath.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

I'd vote yes, but I like the message you get when you whisper to yourself... "You can't seem to get your mouth close enough to your ear.."

HoohahahA!

Which leads me to my next character idea... Mr. Long-lips