Author Topic: HELP needed for advertising  (Read 109 times)

ShaLeah

HELP needed for advertising
« on: November 01, 2019, 02:39:33 PM »
HELP ME, oh masters of creativity!

Looking for an interesting gadget to advertise my boss' environmental company so we can give it away at a convention.

I want something that people will actually use on a regular basis that's NOT a cup, hat, tshirt, pen or key chain.

Any ideas?!?
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Gentleboy

Re: HELP needed for advertising
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:25:28 PM »
Okay, weird example but here I go.

My boss buys a huge thing of dog treats. She then takes a handful and puts them in a plastic bag with our logo on it. Customers love it- they think she makes it.

Uh- so- jellybeans or something like that?

lordcooper

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 03:55:43 PM »
Reusable straw, scissors, swiss army knife, comb/brush, ball of choice, mouse mat, condom, teaspoon, reusable bottle/thermos, ice cube tray thingy, socks, baking tray, bookmark.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Marauder Moe

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 04:04:24 PM »
Bottle opener.

Hauwke

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 05:04:07 PM »
Bottle opener.

This, I lose them so often and it is always a pain to find them. If you have any say on what kind, make them fairly large.

WarriorPoet

We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Lizzie

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 05:27:31 PM »
Post-it notes pads (who doesn't need post-it notes!) made out of 100% recycled paper and environmentally-friendly ink.  Re-useable or even washable small tote-bags (big enough to carry just a sandwich and coffee money, for example, with ribbon handles)
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.