Kudos

Started by Seeker, October 04, 2019, 01:58:06 PM

Quote from: Medena on September 21, 2019, 08:07:29 PM
Getting kudos.   :)

Everyone should send more kudos.  For your best frenemy.  For that goofball that you just know is doomed to a horrible death by them sticking with their PC's character.  For a single awesome scene.  For a long-term development arc.  For a player who is able to make you feel something.

We can be nice to each other.  Even as our PCs tear tooth-and-nail at their rivals.  We can say, "Thanks!  Thank you for being awesome.  You do best scumbags!"

It counts.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

You're right and I have some to send out that I am so overdue.

I'd just like to kudos anyone I've been in a clan with over the last year or so. Everyone was great. And never get it twisted....if our PCs clashed, as I sometimes create some tension or conflict, it was a love/hate thing  ;D
Free your hate.

I'd like the Valenkudos Rahnevyn did to become a yearly tradition.

It will be a yearly reminder but I  suspect that after a few years players will do it more.

I kudosed Seeker, Red Meso and a couple others with Rahnevyn's Valenkudos.

Is that the reason they're back? Who knows.  But at least they knew their play mattered to someone.

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

the other day I was reminded of someone I really enjoyed RPing with like 4 years ago. I kudosed them and staff said they passed it along, but I don't know who that player is. I just figured, 'if it's been years and I still think of this PC, they probably earned this.'
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Quote from: ShaLeah on October 05, 2019, 07:51:49 AM
I'd like the Valenkudos Rahnevyn did to become a yearly tradition.

I kudosed Seeker, Red Meso and a couple others with Rahnevyn's Valenkudos.

Is that the reason they're back? Who knows.  But at least they knew their play mattered to someone.

It mattered.

I'd like suggest something like Valenkudos.  Right now.

ArmageddonMud has a fabulous creepy factor.  Baked right in.  I'd like to urge my fellow players, this month, to send out kudos to players (or staff!) who have given you a "shivers-down-the-spine" scene, now or anytime in the past.  Or to the portrayal of a character who just made your skin-crawl. Heebeegeebees - kudos!  Weeniekudos?  Shiverudos?

Completely open to a better name, but I'll be sending some out!  Give me the chills this month!  My pen is ready!  Hop on board.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,

You know, reading this fills me with a warm, squishy feeling in my stomach. Either that or it's a sign I should go to the doctors. Therefore, I stand here and swear that every kudos that is sent I will personally hand deliver, no matter the odds. Yes, you heard me. I WILL DIE FOR THE KUDOS.

It really does need a name, though. Kudos or treat? Octkudos? Either way, start sending those juicy kudos messages through and I will make sure that they are delivered, even if you have no idea who the person actually is.

BOO-dos.

You're welcome everyone.

I send kudos anytime a long lived character dies.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Kudos? What are those? Jk jk. I've been sending more lately for sure.  There have been some incredibly well roleplayed characters Ive run across lately.  Its kind of amazing. :)
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Quote from: Namino on October 06, 2019, 02:00:46 AM
BOO-dos.
Yes!  Send out more BOO-dos this month!
Sitting in your comfort,

Just wanna say, if you end up in a guild with Oryx and/or Aromit, be prepared to be supported!!
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.