Let's Get Our Quota!!!!! Why PKing?

Started by titansfan, September 26, 2019, 09:18:35 AM

Quote from: Veselka on September 27, 2019, 04:02:03 PM
Quote from: Shalooonsh on September 27, 2019, 03:46:18 PM
Veselka, step the fuck off of Bebop's dick.  It's longer than yours, and it's going to fuck up your posture.

I think I've been pretty courteous, Shalooonsh. This on the other hand is another example of you telling other people to stop trolling, yet being just as (or more) insensitive and personal in your response. Dick size -- Really?

An attempt at humor following the "step off" comments.  Obviously the humor fell flat.  I was in no way insulting your actual genitalia, which I'm sure is quite impressive.

Let's get back to a wholesome and loving discussion about why we kill people, please?
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

The 'Step Off' comments were edited in after the initial posting by Bebop, and before I posted my responses. But sure...Humor.

Politely disagree on the GDB, get your penis size questioned by Staff. Super professional!

I don't really take it personally, but optics are a thing, Looonsh. People are allowed to disagree with each other on a discussion board.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

If a post can't be made without sprinkling in a helping of snark, trolling or some sort of flame, how about not bothering to post in the first place?

That goes for players and staff alike.

Yet again, thread locked for inability to treat each other like adults or adhere to very well known forum rules.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.