Pregnancy and STD

Started by Bast, September 19, 2019, 04:46:11 PM

Quote from: ShaLeah on September 24, 2019, 03:52:19 PM
No because...
Quote from: Refugee on September 22, 2019, 07:30:52 AM
Coding it forces people to.

One of my whores got fleas (read: was forced by staff) once. She was METICULOUS about cleansing. She checked every client. I was pissed.

Forcing an STD on someone or a pregnancy... yeah. No.

Fleas aren't an std though, its the same thing as head lice and that isn't spread through sexual contact. It is spread through nearly any and all physical contact.

Quote from: Hauwke on September 24, 2019, 05:26:37 PM
Quote from: ShaLeah on September 24, 2019, 03:52:19 PM
No because...
Quote from: Refugee on September 22, 2019, 07:30:52 AM
Coding it forces people to.

One of my whores got fleas (read: was forced by staff) once. She was METICULOUS about cleansing. She checked every client. I was pissed.

Forcing an STD on someone or a pregnancy... yeah. No.

Fleas aren't an std though, its the same thing as head lice and that isn't spread through sexual contact. It is spread through nearly any and all physical contact.
Negative, not on Arm. On Arm they're force on you by staff if you're not anywhere the code adds it.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Fleas are absolutely not an STD, they are an infestation and hanging out in a place like the Gaj should have the possibility of giving them to you. Hell, even Reds should. Fleas and lice were a huge issue.

QuoteSand Fleas are much like Kank Fleas, though they strike only the genital area. They are transmitted through sexual contact and sleeping in a contaminated bed or wearing contaminated clothing. They cause itching and blue spots on the skin can sometimes appear. They can be removed by removal of infested hair and something acidic put on the skin.

Tl;DR: You get them by banging someone who has them, wearing the clothing of someone who has them, or being in bed with someone who has them.

Being in the same bar or riding through the desert, nicht.

Those specific fleas sure. I refuse to believe that Allanak does not have a common flee problem.

Or an equivalent, obviously. Some kind of lice.

Quote from: Namino on September 26, 2019, 01:15:17 AM
QuoteSand Fleas are much like Kank Fleas, though they strike only the genital area. They are transmitted through sexual contact and sleeping in a contaminated bed or wearing contaminated clothing. They cause itching and blue spots on the skin can sometimes appear. They can be removed by removal of infested hair and something acidic put on the skin.

Tl;DR: You get them by banging someone who has them, wearing the clothing of someone who has them, or being in bed with someone who has them.

Being in the same bar or riding through the desert, nicht.

Or sleeping in a bed that someone infected with them slept in previously. You don't necessarily have to be in bed with someone who is infected. If the mattress is infected, there's a risk you'll get infected too. Just like bed bugs.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

One of my best friends pays 15k for her daughters private school they just had an outbreak of lice. Just saying how clean you are has nothing to do with picking up fleas.

The hell, why not just leave this to RP?

Quote from: Hauwke on September 26, 2019, 02:44:57 AM
Those specific fleas sure. I refuse to believe that Allanak does not have a common flee problem.

Or an equivalent, obviously. Some kind of lice.

Perhaps it's SO common that the humanoid biology has evolved in the world of Zalanthas to have little to no adverse reactions to them. Sort of microbes on the soles of your feet. There are about 100 different types of fungi that live on your feet, but most people live blissfully ignorant of them.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.