Rinthi breeds

Started by Thomoto, September 16, 2019, 02:28:52 PM

You don't belong in the eastside or the westside. Where do you belong?
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.

Both sides MAY be willing to take you, depending on how useful you are, but you'll never be a fully trusted member on either side.

You're a breed. You're always a bit elfy. You're as stupid as a roundear.

Historically, I've seen both sides use them as runners, whisperers, information agents, etc. They just aren't the people making decisions or representing the organizations. Never know when they'll just blow up and attack people for mentioning their almond-shaped eyes.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Breeds don't belong ANYWHERE!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Traditionally, breeds have ended up on the west, because the round-ear is pathetic enough to take in any garbage that blows across their door.

Half-elves crewing the Folley use their superior elfy instincts to rise to the top of the pile, but everyone keeps hating them anyway.

Quote from: Thomoto on September 16, 2019, 02:28:52 PM
First sentence completely answers the second.

For all breeds everywhere.

KNOW YOUR PLACE, TRASH.

Alea iacta est

Depends on your background. I've had breeds who became Guild before.
Free your hate.

That's easy. The corpse pile on Meleth's Circle.
Keepin' it dusty,
                     Mr.B

EvilRoeSlade: "There's something seriously wrong when I say aide and everyone hears whore."

Quote from: ShaLeah on September 16, 2019, 02:47:29 PM

Breeds don't belong ANYWHERE!

Quote from: Mr.B on September 18, 2019, 05:45:05 AM

That's easy. The corpse pile on Meleth's Circle.

I stand corrected.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Breed soup from the emporium
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.