Arm Wrestling

Started by Mercy, September 13, 2019, 10:16:01 PM

After stumbling across 'help arm wrestling', I was wondering if it would be of any interest for arm wrestling to be a general script usable by all. Maybe only in taverns, like the brawl code. But it'd be nice if it was applicable at any table. Granted some 'seats' wouldn't make logical sense so I could understand restricting it to bars to kind of avoid that. Seems like a nice little 'contest' to have that isn't item dependent.

Huh!  Didn't even know this existed. Thanks for bringing it up.  :D
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."

Huh, I know of the help file but I've never seen any NPCs in taverns or even clan compound rooms with their cook.
Neat, maybe I should mess with 'discuss' more.
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.

While there is a wrestler in the game, it is not anywhere you can get to without probably dying.

Something to think about.

I remember a Fale bringing an arm wrestling npc to the arena for some festival or other.  It seemed a little broken though.

I'm currently working on updating that ooooooold script for use on NPCs. Expect to see this back on the menu in certain locales soon.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Quote from: Shabago on September 22, 2019, 08:27:54 AM
I'm currently working on updating that ooooooold script for use on NPCs. Expect to see this back on the menu in certain locales soon.
Love This!!

https://binged.it/2l7ZDbl

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

October 01, 2019, 03:14:00 AM #7 Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 03:19:23 AM by Saiseiki
Quote from: Shabago on September 22, 2019, 08:27:54 AM

Cool!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkdkfSIkp4I
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."