That thing that some of you know about in Allanak

Started by Shabago, July 22, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

July 26, 2019, 02:59:42 PM #25 Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 03:02:49 PM by Oddlu

Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

It is annoying that certain places do not have a certain thing for PCs with certain abilities......

I cannot find a good gif for that... well...  https://tenor.com/view/curses-foiledagain-dammit-he-man-gif-5471587

Meh, don't feel like figuring it out.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

X-D posted...everyone is dying.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Oh is it gonna rain again?
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

For those who don't know any PCs, or don't talk to them, or might not know PCs who would know, but would've heard something by now...

is there anything that can be mentioned about what happened? If so - maybe a post on the tavern board would be in order?
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

In all seriousness, that was fantastic. Good job staff & players. I was so tired I was practically seeing double, but I still wouldn't have missed it for the world. Maybe next time, let's have an afternoon RPT for the old farts.  8)

Much thanks to all of you guys for MASSIVE effort on your own parts to make this what it was. It's great to hear it was enjoyed. Half the staff team was sitting there with popcorn  ;D

As for an in-game post, looks like someone had that handled nicely.

Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Wait. All of that. It ... it ... it wasnt for my supruse birthday party?!?!

It was a hell of a birthday bruh, shoulda showed up! There was cake, blackjack and four kinds of hooker.