Author Topic: Positive things  (Read 125 times)

Midori

Positive things
« on: June 26, 2019, 12:32:10 AM »
The threads here seem to be negative a lot of the time. Here's a thread for mentioning some positive things!

I really like the features that have been added for mounts.. the titles and taking the reins automatically. It helps a lot when in a large group.

triste

Re: Positive things
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 12:42:00 AM »
yay good thread!!!

After not playing for years and coming back I have to say there have been a ton of great features; the new classes for one (whining aside, the range of concepts you can play now is better IMO), androgynous gender option (my very first character on Arm years and years and years ago was androgynous, but the limited pronouns screwed with my ability to do this concept), and the economy fixes (you can now sell unique/cool stuff people would actually want to buy without it getting whiped out in a crash).

kahuna

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 02:51:27 AM »
Haven't played in years. Recently came back and while there's plenty of things the same, a lot has been added that I find myself searching help files and the gdb to figure out what the heck all the new stuff is. Pretty exciting to say the least. All of the people developing the code deserve praise, it's not easy and you have to love it to do it like this.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 10:55:53 AM »
I love that we're getting some item consistency and more items made craftable. I also love that every staffer I've had in the last long while have been rock solid.
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.