The Silk and the Spice! Which are you?

Started by Cizin, April 27, 2019, 04:07:06 PM

Are you Jamie or Tyrion? Will you be the god of Spice and Scrub, or the Fashion aficionado who knows just what's going down?

Either way, do I have an opportunity for you!

I am looking for ONE person to don the cape of Kurac!

You'll need to be smooth, you'll need to be sharp, you'll need to be taller than Tyrion....

As a member of Kurac, you'll be the go-to guy or gal for what people need. And what people need, is Spice! Scrub gear! Survival equipment! And a good time! Did I mention spice?

Or perhaps you're more refined? Perhaps you're the kind of person people go to when they need something a little more tasteful?

You'll need to be Silky smooth, a master of social politicking, with an eye for detail and a mind for fashion to make it in Kadius.

You'll need to know your way around parties, and pants, and jewels and gems, and coin.

I also need ONE new member for house Kadius. As a member of Kadius, you'll be the person people look to for Fashion, the person Nobles and Templars alike ask 'Does this make my butt look fat?'

If you're interested in either of these roles, please submit an App to your desired house via the request tool! Applications close in Two weeks on May 11th At midnight.
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason. The first law of reason is this: what exists, exists, what is, is and from this irreducible bedrock principle, all knowledge is built. It is the foundation from which life is embraced. - Richard Rahl

Psstttt!!!!

Only 3 more days to get those App's in!
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason. The first law of reason is this: what exists, exists, what is, is and from this irreducible bedrock principle, all knowledge is built. It is the foundation from which life is embraced. - Richard Rahl

This role-call is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who applied, I will get back to you in the next day or so.