Thoughts on New Classes

Started by Cind, April 12, 2019, 07:03:31 AM

I think adding more extended subclasses could help offset the weaknesses in some of the classes that currently have problems being viewed as viable.

I'd like to see Master Spy - City and Master Spy - Wilderness added as extended subguilds. They could be set up like this:

City:
Master Sneak/Master Hide(City), Advanced Listen(City), Jman Pick, The ability to learn languages quickly.

Wilderness:
Master Sneak/Master Hide(Wilderness), Advanced Listen(Wilderness), Jman hunt(wilderness), Can Forage Food in the wilderness

I'd also like to see Master Bounty Hunter added as follows:

Master Scan, Master Subdue, Advanced Hunt(City & Wild, branched from scan), Advanced disarm(branched from subdue), increased capacity for alcohol and pain.

I think adding these ESGs would go a long way towards making classes that are currently undervalued more viable.
I used to have a funny signature, but I felt like no one took me seriously, so it's time to put on my serious face.

You have to be a Jihaean to get master subdue.

Quote from: Brokkr on April 15, 2019, 11:24:01 AM
You have to be a Jihaean to get master subdue.

Tuluk reopening confirmed.

lol. I read it as a "you need to be a jujitsu master to have master subdue"

They strike fear in others with their knack for delivering a fatal dose of something nasty to their targets, and can attain a level of skill in these areas second only to Miscreants, Infiltrators, and Enforcers

Interestingly enough, based on the skipknife help files, enforcer seems to have been destined to get poison at some point, which would have been a great alternative to going the sap route.