Auctioning Off Mudsex Virginity

Started by Is Friday, April 01, 2019, 09:25:35 AM

Today I decided that I have a great opportunity to donate to charity and wanted to contribute not only to this community but those in need. I will be donating the proceeds of this auction for my mudsex virginity to the charity of the winner's choice.

Winner of the auction will be able to choose my character's:
1.) Race
2.) Gender
3.) Hoo-hoo size & general features
4.) Length of copulation
5.) Location of event

Bonus Gift: Recorded webcam footage of my reactions to roleplaying dirty deeds.

The bidding begins at $5.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

I'm in.
$25.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

For the immense risk of death this would involve to any PC willing to mudsex an isfriday character a bid of -100$ seems reasonable
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

ITT: Shaleah gives away 20 dollars.

Quote from: Namino on April 01, 2019, 11:50:17 AM

Yo, she said $25.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Whoa, there aren't many of us virgins left. Stay Pure Bro! WWTD!

Quote from: Feco on April 01, 2019, 12:02:23 PM
Quote from: Namino on April 01, 2019, 11:50:17 AM

Yo, she said $25.

I think he's alluding to it only being worth $5 yo.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

following
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Quote from: th3kaiser on April 01, 2019, 12:09:25 PM

I'll take both your cherries. Get in on the auction th3kaiser!

Do your civic duty! Sell your ERP skillz for charity!

Log and video to be posted for public consumption.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: ShaLeah on April 01, 2019, 12:31:16 PM
Quote from: th3kaiser on April 01, 2019, 12:09:25 PM

I'll take both your cherries. Get in on the auction th3kaiser!

Do your civic duty! Sell your ERP skillz for charity!

Sorry Shaleah, I believe my ERP skillz are pretty lame. I think the closest I've come was having a PC visibly aroused when I cut out someone's heart while they were alive and set it aflame many years ago with a Bahak.

Guys I thought we were trying to get more players.

Still interested to see this.  Has potential for some "I put on my robe and wizard hat."
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

I think YOU should pay ME.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on April 01, 2019, 01:38:37 PM
I think YOU should pay ME.
100% would mudsex valeria again.

I wonder how many people got pissed when they try to mudsex me and I go.

Emote bangs you out.

OOC fades to black, I'm not here to describe my sexual encounters.

I make sure to include my venmo in all my R-rated emotes.

I bid $37.92 of ShaLeah's 6th husband's money.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

I believe in Jesus.

*cleans and preps her spiky, jet-black altar to obscure and menacing gods*
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Haha omg the responses here.

Also, I totally thought this was gonna be a convo about a geisha style auction IG and I was curious as to what was going on.

Wait... are you saying you've never mudsexorzed before IsFriday?  Bwahaha.  LIES.

Quote from: Bebop on April 07, 2019, 02:22:49 AM
Wait... are you saying you've never mudsexorzed before IsFriday?  Bwahaha.  LIES.
Prove it.

Quote from: Lizzie on April 01, 2019, 04:41:42 PM
I bid $37.92 of ShaLeah's 6th husband's money.

This notguy...

emote bangs like a fourty year old virgin

OOC Can we FTB and get back to the talky game? I have a bar stool in the Gaj to polish.

Ahhhh mudsex, we've all done it. Sometimes funny, sometimes fucking weird. Lets not go there again. I have also opted to fade several times. I remember one really gross 'rinthi I had oh man. That was top notch RP on the female's behalf. Really got to the grit. Made me feel physically ill. Good times?
Free your hate.