Kudos! BIOS!

Started by boog, March 18, 2019, 12:47:39 PM

Let's do one of each this week, my playas.

Guess what? I've already done two of each. Betcha can't beat me.

Need some biography ideas? How about the hungriest your character's ever been? (And it doesn't need to be food hunger.) Or how about the most beautiful sunrise they've ever seen? Or a day they distinctly remember from childhood that shaped who they are today?

And kudos? Shit. Just be generous with those. Always! People need to feel love and validation in a game so ICly brutal as this one.

xoxo

And also, I didn't mean to take any attention off of Bebop's event post! It's right below, or click here --> http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,54546.msg1026663/boardseen.html#new
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on March 18, 2019, 12:47:39 PM
Let's do one of each this week, my playas.

Guess what? I've already done two of each. Betcha can't beat me.

Need some biography ideas? How about the hungriest your character's ever been? (And it doesn't need to be food hunger.) Or how about the most beautiful sunrise they've ever seen? Or a day they distinctly remember from childhood that shaped who they are today?

And kudos? Shit. Just be generous with those. Always! People need to feel love and validation in a game so ICly brutal as this one.

xoxo

And also, I didn't mean to take any attention off of Bebop's event post! It's right below, or click here --> http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,54546.msg1026663/boardseen.html#new

>:| When you be trying to draw attention to something and Boog ruins it with character immersion and player good will!

:-* xxx

I always like seeing people take the time to acknowledge someone.

Don't sleep on your bios.

These are 2 separate promotions. Don't be a Wal-Mart boog, sheesh. 

>sends passive aggressive kudos
>posts passive aggressive bios
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

We are allowed to post bios of our current character?

Quote from: Cerelum on March 23, 2019, 02:47:08 PM
We are allowed to post bios of our current character?
Post outside the biography option?
No, I don't think so.
Bios are a private, personal narrative.  If it's allowed it would have to fall within that year rule.

Good question.

Ahh I'm an idiot, I thought they were asking you to post on the board your bios.