Bitching about the economy updates/questions thread: Armor edition

Started by Jihelu, March 14, 2019, 09:39:46 PM

So I ended up with a burst of build energy!

2187 armor items have now been adjusted, ladies and gents. Now on to what remains of crafts - which Arilou has already made a dent in (Thank the Highlord for their help). I think we have 450 as a rough estimate to implement.

Aaaaaaaaaalmost there!
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

<Unreal Tournament voice>
Shabago is DOMINATING.
</Unreal Tournament voice>
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

<Mortal Kombat voice>

Fatality!

</Mortal Kombat voice>

Oh wait, that one is reserved for animations.

Quote from: Shabago on May 21, 2019, 05:31:14 PM
2187 armor items have now been adjusted, ladies and gents. Now on to what remains of crafts - which Arilou has already made a dent in (Thank the Highlord for their help). I think we have 450 as a rough estimate to implement.

Do you mean to say that of the armor that has been adjusted (all of it now? Jeez), that any armor that didn't have a recipe implemented will soon have SOME crafting recipe?

Because... 450 crafts is a lot. Are you still restricted by <x> amount of implementations per month? I remember something about Akariel's MeatCraft taking a while because there were limits on submissions, even by staff.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on May 22, 2019, 10:16:48 AM
Quote from: Shabago on May 21, 2019, 05:31:14 PM

Do you mean to say that of the armor that has been adjusted (all of it now? Jeez), that any armor that didn't have a recipe implemented will soon have SOME crafting recipe?

Because... 450 crafts is a lot. Are you still restricted by <x> amount of implementations per month? I remember something about Akariel's MeatCraft taking a while because there were limits on submissions, even by staff.

"Most" armor pieces will have a craft recipe, yes. There are a few exceptions to this. Clan specifics will be the biggest chunk of non-crafts. IE: Tor, Fale, AoD by House Salarr/Kurac/Kadius as a means to prevent shops ending up with items they shouldn't. Other examples would be 'Unique' items, certain one-off mastercrafts and a handful of items that do not have (yet) matching materials to compliment a logical craft recipe.

There isn't a limit on implementations per month, though there is a limit on how many can be done at once. Once that limit is hit, they have to be reviewed by another staff member (Admin/Producer) and approved.

I'll tally up the amount that is, or will be craftable out of that final 2187 and post here soon, as well.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

So would it be safe to assume as a crafter who can make armor, you should keep your eye out for new crafts from existing materials?

Quote from: Cerelum on May 22, 2019, 04:12:44 PM
So would it be safe to assume as a crafter who can make armor, you should keep your eye out for new crafts from existing materials?

Absolutely. Over a hundred added as is, so feel free to explore!

Amazing work! Kudos!!!
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!  :D

And as promised, a general summary break-down.

Is/will be craftable = 1070
Is/will be marked 'Unique' = 549
Discarded/re-use/rewrite = 556