Author Topic: Bitching about the economy updates/questions thread: Armor edition  (Read 2282 times)

ABoredLion

Re: Bitching about the economy updates/questions thread: Armor edition
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2019, 12:30:53 AM »
How about armor for back-slot like backplates? What's their set up in all of this? Shields? Did I miss that anywhere, or was it implied?

Vex

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2019, 04:40:39 PM »
How about armor for back-slot like backplates? What's their set up in all of this? Shields? Did I miss that anywhere, or was it implied?

I just assumed, it was a flavor thing.

I've used MASTER backstab on people, who wore backplates and shields, and it didn't help them any. Never seen npcs attack back, or anything hit the back, so I think it's just for flavor.
"Mortals do drown so."

ABoredLion

« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2019, 12:20:56 AM »
I was more talking like their chosen 'weight' numbers for material type, and the scaling, as shown for other item location/material composition set up.

MeTekillot

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2019, 12:24:02 AM »

I just assumed, it was a flavor thing.

I've used MASTER backstab on people, who wore backplates and shields, and it didn't help them any. Never seen npcs attack back, or anything hit the back, so I think it's just for flavor.
Stabbing weapons hit the back when they critical, not sure I've ever seen it on a conscious person though.
we are here to hack motherfuckers up with bone swords,