Its Byn good, but how about one more role call?

Started by Aromit, March 10, 2019, 06:29:20 PM

There's some perks to the gig...

Say inspiring things to Runners!

Or don't.

Or do!

Maybe you have a compelling story of how you climbed the ranks and earned your second stripe!

Stack dem coins!

The T'zai Byn mercenary company is looking for at least 1 new pair of arms to wear the second stripe of a Sergeant. The only coin you care is about are the ones in your pocket or the ones about to be. A competitive market in a world that deals in blood as often as water.

If you're interested in this role, please consider the following:
The company needs someone with strong playtimes!
You do not need leadership experience.
Communication is great, regular reports are expected.
I need someone who is willing to be proactive, go out, and do things. Be imaginative and I'll put in the same efforts in return.

All I Need From You:
A name for your character.
A description for your character.
A background for your character.
How you can see yourself handling the above qualifications.
Your usual playtimes.
Any plots, plans, or ideas you might have for the role.
A kitten, preferably as adorable as it is deadly.
20 dollars.

Let's make this a short one, offer expires on March 16th 2019 at midnight!

Yup, The Byn is now looking for an additional badass to fill out the ranks of the Fury Warband.

Applications are open until midnight, july 3rd. All badass gif's above still apply.

Only a few rules...

just kidding. You're gonna die.

But tell yourself...

In the wake of battle there's always something to look forward too... sometimes it's promotion.

The T'zai Byn is looking for some new blood to fill up the officer's lounge, requires only that you app something mundane (no gicks this time, sorry). Will be accepting and getting these players in game prior to closing date if the apps are solid but otherwise expected closing date on this is MIDNIGHT, September 6th server time.

Of those that applied, thank you, there was a lot of interest in this role and we'll be making a decision shortly.