Cizin's Great Submission Gathering!

Started by Cizin, February 26, 2019, 07:30:56 PM

February 26, 2019, 07:30:56 PM Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:35:43 AM by Cizin

Fancy yourself a storyteller? (Not the immortal kind) A Bard of renown? Think you got what it takes to spin a tale so fantastic it can fascinate folks from far and wide? (You like that alliteration?)

If you do, this is your lucky day! Week! Month! Year!

I'm looking for fresh submissions. Stories, Logs, Songs, Artwork. If you have it, I want it!

Of course, standard rules apply, nothing that can have an effect on IG events and happenings, and nothing less than a year old.

These will of course, be placed in the reverent hall of fame known as the Original Submissions found at https://www.armageddon.org/original/

However, I will also be selecting one a month to showcase the MUD on Reddit as a promotional item, so whatever is submitted needs to be SFW and thematic to the MUD itself.

If Selected for the showcase post, you will be notified, and all showcase posts will be linked below.

You can submit these to me via the request tool under Website > Original Submission.
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason. The first law of reason is this: what exists, exists, what is, is and from this irreducible bedrock principle, all knowledge is built. It is the foundation from which life is embraced. - Richard Rahl

Bumping this because I know you guys have more to give me.

I'll be starting to select submissions at the start of next month.
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason. The first law of reason is this: what exists, exists, what is, is and from this irreducible bedrock principle, all knowledge is built. It is the foundation from which life is embraced. - Richard Rahl