Which classes get trample?

Started by John, February 03, 2019, 04:03:22 PM

We know which classes get ride and charge, and even what branches them and their max, but we don't know what gets trample. Does anyone know these details?

Everybody does least if they get ride as a starting skill.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Trample isn't in the class skill lists for a reason.

That reason:  Anyone can branch trample if they get ride to a set skill level.  It is a unique branching mechanism in that way.

Quote from: Brokkr on February 03, 2019, 05:07:34 PM

That reason:  Anyone can branch trample if they get ride to a set skill level.  It is a unique branching mechanism in that way.
Is the max cap based on your ride skill or is it masterararable by anyone?

Or is that find out IC knowledge?

Quote from: Jihelu on February 03, 2019, 09:18:10 PM

Is the max cap based on your ride skill or is it masterararable by anyone?

Or is that find out IC knowledge?

I don't have an answer to that, but I can tell from personal experience that at some point long before mastery, I hardly ever failed. I think it was at jman. Might only have been on the particular creatures I used it on, and others might be harder to succeed with. I hadn't experimented with it, I just used it.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Thanks! I didn't know that.