Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 296 times)

ShaLeah

Jersey Shore
« on: February 02, 2019, 12:28:35 AM »
Checking JULY/AUGUST interest for a kid friendly adult drinkfest ShaL-APM. I should be a sure yay or nay inside 2 weeks.

I'm a big 'ole YAY if real life doesn't interfere.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Lizzie

Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 09:48:21 AM »
Definite interest. Setbacks for me:
Underemployed (only 5.5 hours per week) and actively seeking steady long-term actual work. So by then, I'll either a) be working or b) too poor to go on trips that involve gas and toll expenses (and any incidentals that crop up).

If I get a "gainful employment" kind of job in the next couple of months I'll know better whether or not I can even start planning for something like an overnight. But if I end up with a gig in retail, I wouldn't know til the week before the trip, if I have that day off.

So let's hope I get an office job somewhere.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Heade

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 12:27:15 PM »
I'd be interested. Will need to see how things are going closer to that date, though.
I used to have a funny signature, but I felt like no one took me seriously, so it's time to put on my serious face.

boog

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 02:02:13 PM »
yes
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

ShaLeah

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 11:23:45 PM »
This should be in gatherings.  Can someone move what the dumb ass OP should have caught?
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

ShaLeah

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 03:22:56 PM »
This should be in gatherings.  Can someone move what the dumb ass OP should have caught?

Thanks Staff.