Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 2361 times)

ShaLeah

Jersey Shore
« on: February 02, 2019, 12:28:35 AM »
Checking JULY/AUGUST interest for a kid friendly adult drinkfest ShaL-APM. I should be a sure yay or nay inside 2 weeks.

I'm a big 'ole YAY if real life doesn't interfere.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Lizzie

Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 09:48:21 AM »
Definite interest. Setbacks for me:
Underemployed (only 5.5 hours per week) and actively seeking steady long-term actual work. So by then, I'll either a) be working or b) too poor to go on trips that involve gas and toll expenses (and any incidentals that crop up).

If I get a "gainful employment" kind of job in the next couple of months I'll know better whether or not I can even start planning for something like an overnight. But if I end up with a gig in retail, I wouldn't know til the week before the trip, if I have that day off.

So let's hope I get an office job somewhere.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Heade

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 12:27:15 PM »
I'd be interested. Will need to see how things are going closer to that date, though.
I used to have a funny signature, but I felt like no one took me seriously, so it's time to put on my serious face.

boog

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 02:02:13 PM »
yes
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

ShaLeah

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 11:23:45 PM »
This should be in gatherings.  Can someone move what the dumb ass OP should have caught?
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

ShaLeah

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 03:22:56 PM »
This should be in gatherings.  Can someone move what the dumb ass OP should have caught?

Thanks Staff.

boog

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 07:23:10 PM »
The week of my birthday twould appear inauspicious. My mom is taking me, the boys, and my sister out on a vacation to a cabin somewhere because my sister is leaving to move to the west coast a week or two later. So.... NOT around June 21st would be cool.

What about your birthday, Shal!?
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

Lizzie

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 10:07:12 PM »
Not going to be able to make it. Closing on our new home in Florida is in 2 weeks. Between then and August, we'll be travelling from CT to FL a few different times to do the physical "moving of the stuff" (he in a pickup, I in a tin can on wheels) and setting up house. Oh and putting OUR house on the market and hopefully selling it before we've spent a year's salary paying some stranger to check on our Florida house every few weeks and run the sprinkler and mow the lawn and move our golf cart back and forth so the wheels don't rot from not moving for 6 months) Will have zero time for recreational visits anywhere. I had to be my xanax refilled for the first time since April 2017 because of this. Anxiety attacks (no chest pain, just uncontrollable sobbing and palpitations and overwhelmed by the logistics and details and omg I just can't handle this I'm too damned old stuff)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:09:57 PM by Lizzie »

boog

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 10:17:05 PM »
Where in Florida? Because if it's near enough, I know a guy who won't charge you a year's salary to do that stuff.
There is only one boog.

Lizzie

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 10:35:04 PM »
Where in Florida? Because if it's near enough, I know a guy who won't charge you a year's salary to do that stuff.

The Villages. Semi-gated senior community.

ShaLeah

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2019, 09:48:10 AM »
Not going to be able to make it. Closing on our new home in Florida is in 2 weeks. Between then and August, we'll be travelling from CT to FL a few different times to do the physical "moving of the stuff" (he in a pickup, I in a tin can on wheels) and setting up house. Oh and putting OUR house on the market and hopefully selling it before we've spent a year's salary paying some stranger to check on our Florida house every few weeks and run the sprinkler and mow the lawn and move our golf cart back and forth so the wheels don't rot from not moving for 6 months) Will have zero time for recreational visits anywhere. I had to be my xanax refilled for the first time since April 2017 because of this. Anxiety attacks (no chest pain, just uncontrollable sobbing and palpitations and overwhelmed by the logistics and details and omg I just can't handle this I'm too damned old stuff)

I would really love to get together before you leave the area Lizzie-bo-bizzy, it's gotta be a Sunday. I'll come to you, it's only a couple hour drive. Lunch or coffee. Somewhere with hot chocolate would do. I'm for shizz. You can't move without us getting together and spilling Armageddon sekrits like I did with Barzalene and Nathvaan!

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 01:18:30 PM »
You know I'd love to crash at your house and eat all the good foods, but my vacation time this year is spoken for :'(
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.

ShaLeah

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 11:42:27 AM »
You know I'd love to crash at your house and eat all the good foods, but my vacation time this year is spoken for :'(

ShaLeah

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2019, 04:11:14 PM »
August 9, 10 and 11 are slotted for this.

Bring your own towel!

Krath

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2019, 10:46:55 AM »

Bring your own towel!

Everything else, including clothes, optional.
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

ShaLeah

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2019, 09:52:28 AM »

Bring your own towel!

Everything else, including clothes, optional.

It was not a Kuraci party ffs! We have children!

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2019, 11:07:44 AM »
Awwww I bet those little sprites are all grown up now.
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.