A Templar Rolecall Opens!

Started by Caerus, January 10, 2019, 05:33:18 PM

You have been granted the Highlord's Power as a Templar!
Battle your own corruptions and ambitions in your quest to serve Him.
Maneuver through the common rabble to achieve your own selfish goals.
Use the intense training and powers of a Templar to get what you want.

Do you want to earn your own wealth through the taxing of the commoners?
...To engage with the commoner merchants to profit yourself and your own allies?
...To support the noble houses and the merchant houses to expand trade in the city?

Or perhaps you want to manage the record-keeping of the city?
...To work in the city's maintenance in terms of food, structure and patrolling?
... to enforce the law in your own hands?

Or is it the thrill of battle that moves you? The chase of war for the benefit of the Highlord?
... that eternal battle between forces in which you want the Dragon's army to erect its banner
and expand its dominion across the Known World?

Whichever it is, we are opening a Templar spot for you to play if you would like to play this role. A sponsored role gives you coded power with the agreement that you will represent the role in a way that is not only representative of a noble who has been chosen to take the blue robes of the Templarate, but also that creates roleplay and enjoyment for others. What I expect?

• High playtimes and an interest to play the role for the foreseeable future. While taking breaks is expected, and there is no problem if you eventually grow tired of the role, we hope that if you are applying for the role, you see it highly likely that you will both be active and able to play the role in the foreseeable future.
  • An interest to create roleplay in the gameworld through plots and, while the plots you outline might not necessarily be the ones you chase (because after all, play might affect how your character perceives these goals), we would like someone eager to create plots for the rest.
  • An interest in providing weekly reports to the Southern Staff to keep us up to date with the latest happenings of your character, your plots, and any assistance you might need.
  • A grasp of Allanaki politics or the role of a Templar in the city, or at least an interest to learn about them with the support of staff.

What I can promise to you is...

• A realistic, responsive gameworld to your actions and decisions,
  • Exciting animations,
  • As much support as I can give you for your wild plots,
  • And more!

So bring it on! The applications will tentatively close the 17th, though it might be moved to the weekend depending on how it goes. Send us your character's basics (name, sdescs, description, background) but also, I would like to see your plots and plans for this character. I am looking forward to it!

January 14, 2019, 06:46:34 PM #1 Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 06:51:19 PM by Caerus
A lot of great applications but there's still change for YOURS to be in. You have until the 17th. If you have submitted your application, there's still chance for you to modify or expand on your concept if you'd like.

ANY QUESTIONS about the role or the clan are appreciated and can be sent as a Question/Request for a "Future Character", with Arm of the Dragon as the clan. I'll be answering those quick enough from today till then. This applies if you have already submitted your application but want to consider how to flesh it out.

11 hours left for you to submit your apps!

This is now closed. Thank you all for your applications. It was a very tough decision.