My first character was created...

Started by mansa, January 01, 2019, 05:05:11 PM

September of 2000. I murdered some children in the orchards south of Tuluk before getting executed in the Sanctuary by a Blue Robe for not bowing or something. Suffice to say, I did not understand the game at that point.

May 10, 2006.. Now we're 266 characters later.

93 94 I think. I remember this blue skinned elf I made. Followed a group of fancy fucks into a compound, Kadius I think.  Stole so much shit, was weighted, then had to deal with a gate guard and smooth talked out again. With the loot! I rolled a twenty!
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Got kanked by halflings right outside the gates of Tuluk, my guts spilling out in many colors as my hands went to them to try to hold them in. Don't remember the year, doubt it was earlier than 2008.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

March 11, 2019, 04:42:21 AM #55 Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 06:06:59 AM by Bushranger
I think you mean ganked by halflings.

I really don't want to imagine someone's guts spilling out of them after they were kanked by halflings!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Yes, I meant ganked.

That's funny.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

May 7th 2017!

Played a little, stopped for almost two years came back a couple months ago and now I'm really starting to get into it with a new character! Still learning a lot though.
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

Quote from: Shaydee on March 11, 2019, 10:05:54 PM
May 7th 2017!

Played a little, stopped for almost two years came back a couple months ago and now I'm really starting to get into it with a new character! Still learning a lot though.

Welcome back! So glad to hear you're enjoying.

Quote from: Shaydee on March 11, 2019, 10:05:54 PM
May 7th 2017!

Welcome back!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

March, a little earlier this month! I had -so- much fun, and I'm happy that I'd made something of an impact on others. I'm super excited to make this next character and pour in the same heart I did from my first. This place is a lot of fun, and I feel I'll be here a while!

Fall 1993 to May 1994. Then back in like 2002.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Hmm,

July 26th of 2018.

He died, july 26th of 2018,

Time played: 5 minutes

Rip dumbass
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.