That Salarri Over There, OMG!

Started by Ekilore, November 26, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

It's one of those nights.

You are your friends are all dressed up, the door gets kicked in, and it's suddenly time to kick ass. Some of your crew jumps right into the fray, but you were really hoping to get to flirt with the new Salarri Merchant tonight. Now you are sighing and wondering how that muscle-bound cutie's hair has managed to stay so perfect while they repeatedly smack that random troublemaker's face onto the refreshment table. Hopefully they will both move aside soon; these party crashers have been dropping in so frequently lately that it is making you want to eat your stress away. Instead of swaying in someone's arms tonight, you are dancing around blood and flying teeth. Its so unfair.

You feel someone slip behind you and drunkenly pivot, drink in one hand and dagger in your other, stabbing deeply into their gut. Whoops! Well, you almost tried to kill someone with your wineglass. How embarrassing! Aaaand now your best outfit is covered with blood. Just perfect.

But now that Merchant from Salarr is grinning approvingly over at you. Hmmm. Do they.. have dimples? It's probably time to buy another dagger or two. Or three. Just so your weapons coordinate properly with your second best outfit, of course.

Really, this night wasn't that bad.

Several months later...

"My weapons coordinate with my armor and my foot coordinates with your ass. And I owe it all to House Salarr. Because, I'm worth it!"

Hello folks! I need another Salarri badass, so I'm opening a rolecall for a new family member.

What I will need from you:

Basic description and biography of your proposed character.
What will this character look like? What has their life been like up 'til this point? They have to be human and have been raised to be in the position to fill this role, but other than that, let's hear what you come up with.

Class and Subguild:
Pretty much anything mundane.

Character/Squad Goals:
Emphasis on applications that showcase plots that are inclusive to other players and organizations. Must demonstrate a willingness to be a face for the House and generate fun for themselves and the rest of the clan.

Playtimes:
Looking for good availability and staff communication is key. Play times can be peak or off-peak.

If you are interested, please send in a "Role Application" via the Request Tool with the above info to House Salarr.

I will be closing this rolecall on December 3rd!

We have some great applications in, folks! You still have time to send in yours if you're interested.

This will not close until the end of the day on December 3rd, so hurry, hurry!

December 10, 2018, 05:04:15 PM #2 Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 05:05:47 PM by Emme
Hello! So. It seems we actually have an opening again for this. Same role, same requirements. You have up to 4 days from now to send in your apps. Go, go, go!

P.S. Those that got denied the first round, feel free to app in again if you're still interested. I don't hate you guys, I promise! <3

And this is now closed! Thank you to everyone that applied. You'll be hearing from me soon. :)