Be Fabulous! Kadians Wanted!

Started by Emme, October 30, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

Why hello there! It just so happens I'm in need of another Kadian or two!

What I need from you (shamelessly stolen/copied from Seidhr's last GMH rolecall):

Basic description and biography of your proposed character
* This is fairly wide open and allows for a lot of flexibility but you'd be first and foremost, human, and (in all likelihood) not horribly mutated.  Your background would be that you were raised by your house family and led a pretty privileged life, learned to speak as well as read-write cavilish, and beyond that - up to you!

Guild/subguild
* Anything you want that's mundane. (You can't secret-gick. Sorry not sorry.)

Goals you would like to pursue in-game
* Pretty open-ended here. One major thing, as a sponsored role your primary duty is to recruit and coordinate other players' activities to achieve your own goals.  Anyone who can emphasize this leadership aspect has an edge.  Having your own personal dealings and solo interactions is well and good but we really need people willing to step up and be the "face" of an organization.

Rough playtimes - how much and how often you anticipate being able to play
* Being around and available when other players are playing is key; as mentioned above, your primary job is to get other players involved. I'd like you to have decent playtimes but they can be peak or off-peak.

If interested, please send in a "Role Application" request via the Request Tool with the above info, and assign it to House Kadius, please!

I will close this rolecall down at the end of the day on November 6. (week from today)

P.S. I guess you can have some inspirational pictures and stuff.

Okay, just one picture.

Thank you to all those who applied! It's so hard to choose! I'll be getting back to you one way or another in a couple of days!

Now to shamelessly necro Emme's former role call post....

Hi! We could use another Kadian Merchant (or maybe two) out there rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses and Nobles alike.

The same requirements above are wished/asked in your applications, which we'll be accepting until May 6th. Looking forward to seeing the creative juices flowing from you all!

** I'll leave the gifs and pictures for Emme to add.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Role closes tomorrow night!
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Closed!

This one generated a fair number of apps which was awesome to see! We've made a decision and will finish notifications of yay or nay today for everyone.

Thanks team!