After a hiatus

Started by Durant, October 19, 2002, 04:59:52 PM

I'm back, and curious... with the re-built north have attitudes changed towards elementalists there with the emergence of templars?
I guess what i'm curious about (though not if it is to IC) Is if there are an equivelent to gemmed magickers in the north now?

I feel like I've missed so much. heh
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

You have missed a lot. Those purple monkeys... oops. I wasn't supposed to say that.  :oops:
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

Nope, the North loaths magikers.  Quickest way to die there is to let others know that you are a magiker.  All Northern magikers either play in secret, or play with their head stuck to a spear and their body discarded off in the scrub.