Author Topic: Moonlity Sky: The Graphical Armageddon Client  (Read 4156 times)

Leudoberct

Re: Moonlity Sky: The Graphical Armageddon Client
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 02:27:59 PM »
How does the map function work? Do I need to enable something? I'm a mudlet baby.

From what I've gathered, you need to visit a landmark location, for example the Gaj, first. And then navigate either using the numpad, or fully typing north, east, south, west, etc. It won't work with just n e s w

RiftTalon

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2018, 12:57:57 AM »
How does the map function work? Do I need to enable something? I'm a mudlet baby.

From what I've gathered, you need to visit a landmark location, for example the Gaj, first. And then navigate either using the numpad, or fully typing north, east, south, west, etc. It won't work with just n e s w

Leudoberct is correct. The map is still in its early stages, and needs to get its bearings somehow. Right now most of the areas I've programmed in as far as that's concerned are near Allanak.

RiftTalon

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2019, 07:46:40 PM »
Version 2.2 has been released! This includes a lot of map improvements, as well as support for the Red Desert, Luir's Outpost, and some small side areas. There's also color-coding for your skill menu! Plenty of bugs got squashed too, so they won't annoy you too much anymore.

MapleNut

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2019, 12:26:00 PM »
Thanks so much for this! I always get lost in Red Desert.
THANKS

Sokotra

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2019, 09:10:47 AM »
Sweet.  Thanks for all the hard work.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:21:56 AM by Sokotra »

jhnmlsmrtnz

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2019, 01:59:33 PM »
Does this work for Mac?

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 03:52:26 PM »
So, I quit playing Armageddon after my PC's hard drive crash and a lost of my information, including my Armageddon setup, were permanently lost.

For a returning player, this is beautiful and so nice. Although it will still take time to get back into the swing of things, this whole process has been effortless into helping me get back on track.

Thank you.

Edited to add:
Question: I enjoy playing Armageddon in a half/half window (left is for using my browser, right side is for Arm), but when I have Mushclient halved, it doesn't display 60% of the actual screen. Is there some way to have it resized to fit half it's ratio?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 03:54:19 PM by Gunnerblaster »
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Esbit

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2019, 07:57:35 PM »
For some reason, ever since I tried using this, it has screwed my game up on everything that is not MUSHclient. As in, locations do not show descriptions whatsoever. Is it possible to undo this and fix my game for other devices?

RiftTalon

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2019, 08:40:02 PM »
For some reason, ever since I tried using this, it has screwed my game up on everything that is not MUSHclient. As in, locations do not show descriptions whatsoever. Is it possible to undo this and fix my game for other devices?

Try typing in `brief room off` while playing.

Nile

• Oz Election Watch
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2019, 07:32:18 AM »
How's Linux users faring with this? I got stuck with it not being able to find the path and when I changed the config file (I think it was at least) to the correct path it still didn't work :/

A bit more fiddling and I'll get it I'm sure. Just not got the patience.
Free your hate.