Hello Again!

Started by razorback, October 21, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

Hello everyone, I'm glad to see that the game is alive and kicking as it always has been. I've been gone from the game (in any significant capicity) since 2013, or maybe 2014. But I'm glad to be back in it again, hopefully to either live an adventurous life, or to die horribly. Either way is always fun! Looking forward to playing with you all again.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Welcome back!
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: razorback on October 21, 2018, 09:03:29 PM
But I'm glad to be back in it again, hopefully to either live an adventurous life, and to die horribly. Either way is always fun! Looking forward to playing with you all again.

Fixed.   ;D
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

Thanks, Bogre, glad to see you still hanging around. And Intrepid...I appreciate the fix. I missremembered (haha), and your correction is spot on!
A staff member sends:

Welcome back old timer!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Welcome back!  I too have just returned.

WB!  I was a returner a bit before Bebop.  Good things to discover
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

*polishes his knife and fork*

So glad to have you back... I've been craving bacon!
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Welcome back. I just got back into playing when I can since May and have been having a great time. Hope you can settle into a role and regain your MUD-legs. :)

Quote from: Shalooonsh on October 24, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
*polishes his knife and fork*

So glad to have you back... I've been craving bacon!

...oink!
A staff member sends:

I returned earlier this year too! WB!

Thanks all, glad to see all that have stayed, and all that can't resist coming back!
A staff member sends:

I too returned in June after a four year absence.  Been having a blast ever since.

Welcome back!
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.