Author Topic: Sekrit Santa 2k18  (Read 2016 times)

boog

Sekrit Santa 2k18
« on: October 16, 2018, 01:37:44 PM »
I'm starting early to allow y'all time to stalk your victims appropriately.

Gimme this info in a PM! And unless your preferences have changed since last year (or your address!), if you've participated before, I do NOT need your info again! If that's the case, just let me know here you'll toss your hat in the ring.

Name
Address or state preference for an online gift
What you like/collect/are interested in?
Where you would prefer to send your gift (US, Canada, Europe, anywhere)?

Please have all information submitted by November 1st, 11:59pm EST
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

ShaLeah

Re: Sekrit Santa 2k18
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »
Yassssssss gurl! I AM IN!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Bebop

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 02:04:16 PM »
I'm in!

ShaLeah

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 02:12:15 PM »
It'd be REALLY nice to see some STAFF participation this year.

Just sayin'.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

boog

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 10:37:55 PM »
They probably don't want us knowing their addresses. ;)

And if that's the case, let me know and we can figure out an alternative for you more private people.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

manipura

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 01:52:01 PM »
Hmm.  Undecided.  How many have you got in so far, boog?

Marauder Moe

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 01:52:33 PM »
In.

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 03:30:56 PM »
Yah, I'm in.
then the father hen will call his chickens home

boog

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 06:37:07 PM »
Hmm.  Undecided.  How many have you got in so far, boog?

6 so far!
There is only one boog.

boog

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 02:34:01 PM »
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
There is only one boog.

whitt

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2018, 12:28:32 AM »
Awwwwwww yisss…  I'm in!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

manipura

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 08:10:28 PM »
With just a few hours left until the deadline I’m wondering how many you’ve got confirmed, boog?

boog

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 09:27:52 PM »
9. Maybe 10. I can't look at my PMs on the phone very well!
There is only one boog.

ShaLeah

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 06:17:04 AM »
We need more!

boog

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 08:43:36 AM »
Yeah. I mean, I'm sending something to -everyone- this year, no matter who I get with the numbers. You'll get something from me just for participating, FRIENDS.

YOU GET A PRESENT, YOU GET A PRESENT, YOU ALL GET SOME PRESENTS!
There is only one boog.

boog

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2018, 02:22:14 PM »
Hello, my dumplings. If you have not received your giftee, please let me know and I will remedy that promptly.

Beyond that, please let me know if you have any allergies to wool or other wearables, and if you would, send me a message here or on discord about your favorite colors, unless I already know them! Thanks!
There is only one boog.

Bebop

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2018, 02:01:09 PM »
Hello, my dumplings. If you have not received your giftee, please let me know and I will remedy that promptly.

Beyond that, please let me know if you have any allergies to wool or other wearables, and if you would, send me a message here or on discord about your favorite colors, unless I already know them! Thanks!

I've got no allergies or aversions and my favorite colors are turquoise and purple - and black.  I wear black every day.  ^_^

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2018, 11:54:44 PM »
So guys, the last couple times (maybe all the times?) I've done this I went the easy route and did Amazon delivery direct to my recipient.

This year I'm gonna either buy something locally or eat an extra shipping charge so that I can actually hand-pack something and mail it personally with a note or a genuine scrab egg or whatever. I encourage y'all to do the same if you're able. Because Sekret Santa isn't just about getting a thing; it's about the community and being excellent to each other.

Yeah. I mean, I'm sending something to -everyone- this year, no matter who I get with the numbers. You'll get something from me just for participating, FRIENDS.

D'aww, boog!

Bebop

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 01:47:49 PM »
So guys, the last couple times (maybe all the times?) I've done this I went the easy route and did Amazon delivery direct to my recipient.

This year I'm gonna either buy something locally or eat an extra shipping charge so that I can actually hand-pack something and mail it personally with a note or a genuine scrab egg or whatever. I encourage y'all to do the same if you're able. Because Sekret Santa isn't just about getting a thing; it's about the community and being excellent to each other.

D'aww, boog!

I can commit to that.  I love putting together little packages.

boog

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2018, 11:22:03 PM »
https://about.usps.com/news/national-releases/2018/pr18_083.htm

These are the last dates to send stuff to get to people in time for Christmas!

If you haven't sent me your COLOR PREFERENCES in a PM, please do so! This is for something to wear! So even if you like yellow, as I do, but you look like shit in it, as I do, pick a color you like to wear!

Smooches, y'all!
There is only one boog.

Bebop

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2018, 03:33:43 PM »
https://about.usps.com/news/national-releases/2018/pr18_083.htm

These are the last dates to send stuff to get to people in time for Christmas!

If you haven't sent me your COLOR PREFERENCES in a PM, please do so! This is for something to wear! So even if you like yellow, as I do, but you look like shit in it, as I do, pick a color you like to wear!

Smooches, y'all!

Gah, I gotta get my gift packed up and in the mail.

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2018, 03:36:25 PM »
Mine's packed up; just have to get it to the post office.

SOON

whitt

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2018, 11:24:34 AM »
 ;D ;D  I got a presents!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

Gargoyle!
Hand-drawn map of the Red Desert!!
Awesome Picture of Allanak!!!

WOW!  Sekrit Santa, you rock!
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2018, 04:12:18 PM »
OKAY SO, there I was, sitting at home sick, coughing up yellow sludge, watching SG-1 and playing Arm, and the doorbell rang...

This massive box, you guys. With a CARD, and TWO BIG BOOKS (by request!), and a mason jar full of Snacks.

Thanks so much, Sekret Santa!

boog

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2018, 12:09:56 PM »
I should have everyone's gifts, with the exception of Majikal's (but he knows what's up!), out by tomorrow. My giftee should've gotten something already, in addition to the extra special treats I'm sending them. But everyone else, save for Majikal, BUT HE KNOWS, AGAIN, should get their participation present from me soon!
There is only one boog.

boog

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2018, 05:30:32 PM »
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR PRESENTS OR GIFTING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THE LAST DATE TO SEND OUT GIFTS TO ENSURE CHRISTMAS DELIVERY IS 12/20. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.

MY GIFTS TO YOU ALL, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MAJIKAL'S, SHOULD ALL BE THERE BY 12/21.

okay, cruise control to cool has been turned off. Merry Githmas, darlings!
There is only one boog.

whitt

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2018, 10:22:33 PM »
Boog... you are da Bom!

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2018, 12:57:31 PM »
I got my hat, boog! Thanks so much! And thanks for running Sekret Santa again this year!

manipura

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2018, 03:27:45 AM »
Did everyone who participated in Sekrit Santa get their stuff and things?!

manipura

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2018, 03:41:45 AM »
Many thanks to all who took part in Sekrit Santa this year, the generosity of the GDB never ceases to amaze me.

The only time tea is better than coffee is when it’s being served at a Mad Tea Party.

The rum balls were beyond delicious and the little tin under the sun catcher had some cookies and some tasty layered treat...ShaLeah help me out here?!  What exactly were the layered yummies?

If you took part in Sekrit Santa and got a gift, share! 
It’s sort of crappy to get a gift from someone and not even acknowledge it. 
Really, who does that?

I also got handmade goodies from boogsie, the plan is to edit and add a photo sooner than later.  :-* :-*

Akaramu

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2018, 05:46:22 PM »
I haven't taken part this year, but I just wanted to say that boogsie is teh best.  :-* How incredibly kind and generous of you to not only organize this whole thing, but send a gift to ALL of the participants... wow.

Bebop

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2019, 02:26:29 PM »
To my Sekret Santa --- thank you!! I loved my gifts so much.

To my poor recipient who has me as their sekret santa.  I've had your gift since November.  I'll put in the mail shortly, I SWEAR.

Love Bebop

ShaLeah

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2019, 10:30:27 PM »
The rum balls were beyond delicious and the little tin under the sun catcher had some cookies and some tasty layered treat...ShaLeah help me out here?!  What exactly were the layered yummies?
They're called Italian Rainbow Cookies - A staple in these here parts. Pain in the ass to make but worth every second.

I need pictures of you and D-man sporting your garb!!!!!

ShaLeah

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2019, 07:08:58 PM »
I'm sorry I forgot to post my loot!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbuycmBxqplYDiIqScJFvB0L2R5P7gH34P1SU0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=80yvi7r5ccv4

Post your loot ya'll! It's JANUARY!!

manipura fucking rocks.

PriestlySiren

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2019, 03:51:15 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:57:23 PM by PriestlySiren »

boog

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2019, 02:43:13 PM »
Has everyone received and sent their gifts?
There is only one boog.