From a Discord chat: What was your BEST roll?

Started by ShaLeah, October 11, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

accidental post getting a quote from this thread :p
3/21/16 Never Forget

Never rolled an AI.

I've rolled 2 humans with great stats: one warrior with exceptional end, egood strength, vgood agil. I basically barehand subdued raptors out in the wilderness and threw them around.

And a templar with exceptional strength, egood end, and good agi, good wisdom was -really- fun.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

My ole Red Fang rolled Extremely good, extremely good, extremely good, extremely good.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Might be the best I ever had was exceptional strength, exceptional endurance, extremely good wisdom, and above average agility. This was for a pickpocket/guard. He actually developed into a fairly decent fighter, although he was never going to be the best. And his poor skill at riding made him something of a liability in the field.