'Tribal' Rolecall Opportunity.

Started by Rathustra, October 07, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Hello,

There's an opportunity for several 'family' roles with a shared background. These characters will be entering into the game after escaping the realm of vNPCs due to in-game actions.

You will be playing, initially, in Vrun Driath, around (but not within), Allanak.

If you are interested, please submit a role application, selecting "Arm of the Dragon" as your clan, with a character concept (sdesc, desc, class/subclass, race).

Here are the following restrictions:
~ Your character is a petty or repeat criminal in Allanak, though not a 'capital' criminal - their crimes must not have warranted death - either execution or within the arena. Or, they must have fallen afoul somehow of the Allanaki 'legal' system.
~ Your character cannot be a manifested elementalist.
~ Your character cannot be an elf - but human, half-giant, half-elf and dwarf are acceptable.

I will post here when all slots have been taken.

Oooooooooooooooh
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

I like this. I support this. THANK YOU STAFF!!

Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Damn, how did I not see this.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

If we app are we expected to play it immediately?

Quote from: Bigbruiser on October 11, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
If we app are we expected to play it immediately?

Yes - this was for immediate deployment!

But - the available slots have all been taken! This role-call is thus closed.

That is so cool.

Seems like a light plot in terms of paperwork and a heavy plot for meatiness.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

That's what she said.  ;D
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.