Android phone and Biographies

Started by Raptor_Dan, September 25, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Does anyone using an Android phone to both play and browse have a solution for the problem inputting Biographies? When I try to use the site, the input box is way off the screen and it's near impossible to tell what you're typing. So far, cut and paste seems my only option. Thanks in advance for letting me know if you find a solution.
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

Try going into the Chrome menu and selecting "Request Desktop Site".  That's the best I got. 

I logged into Arm once from an airplane wifi just to join the League High Club.  Would not recommend for any regular usage, heh.

Yeah, this is the reason why you're in my signature. Worked perfectly, so thank you M&M.
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

I've had a similar issue on the Android S-8.

For one, using the (slash) doesn't accent your text, in fact it just cuts off anything after the slash.

Also, this is Tdesc, Bio, Change LDesc, or anything that pulls up an editing terminal.

You folks who play from phones, I dunno how you do it.  *needs keyboard for everything*

It's incredibly hard. It takes a toll on my emoting game, which is why I've been keeping my PC low-key for a while now. When I get a keyboard, I'll become more involved...

Also, Aruven, do you have that problem even with different mudclients? Just curious, I'm so phone ignorant I'd have no way to help you if the problem remained. I use Blowtorch.