Throwing rocks

Started by MeTekillot, September 22, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

I think you should be able to throw rocks. Unless you're freaky strong it'd probably be really ineffective, but it'd make a good statement and it'd be reasonable for people to throw rocks when they're not wanting to risk losing their expensive knives.

Also we could publicly stone people to death.

A++ would stone again.

We can't have proper prophets until stoning implemented, please prioritize this.
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Actually come to think people can throw baseballs at 90 mph that shit would probably hurt a lot.

I once watched a man try to throw a ball of dung at someone in the Gaj and miss.

They should not automatically miss. This is a crime against nature.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Quote from: Brytta Léofa on September 22, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
A++ would stone again.

We can't have proper prophets until stoning implemented, please prioritize this.

Stoning is very  Zalanthas. So is poor people throwing rocks.

+1 rock throwing. Was an early hunting tactic.

I used to have a funny signature, but I felt like no one took me seriously, so it's time to put on my serious face.

There are some rocks that you can throw, some of them identify as bludgeoning weapons and those are the ones you can throw. The damage on them is actually quite good as well.

That being said there is no range on them, it is like throwing a sword at a guy, same room sure but no further than that.

You can throw a bunch at people in the same room. I would like some you can hurl at adjacent rooms also. I made a concept around throwing rocks and using shitty low-tech weapons once and was super dissapointed in the filthy peasant range options.

There are some you can throw 1 room away as long as you have a specific target.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.