Author Topic: Throwing rocks  (Read 497 times)

MeTekillot

Throwing rocks
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:28:58 AM »
I think you should be able to throw rocks. Unless you're freaky strong it'd probably be really ineffective, but it'd make a good statement and it'd be reasonable for people to throw rocks when they're not wanting to risk losing their expensive knives.
"Arthur, you're making the other accountants nervous. We all find this kind of... rampant individuality... very disturbing."

MeTekillot

Re: Throwing rocks
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 03:29:33 AM »
Also we could publicly stone people to death.
"Arthur, you're making the other accountants nervous. We all find this kind of... rampant individuality... very disturbing."

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 05:07:40 AM »
A++ would stone again.

We can't have proper prophets until stoning implemented, please prioritize this.
then the father hen will call his chickens home

MeTekillot

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 05:30:43 AM »
Actually come to think people can throw baseballs at 90 mph that shit would probably hurt a lot.

Cind

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 06:50:30 AM »
I once watched a man try to throw a ball of dung at someone in the Gaj and miss.

They should not automatically miss. This is a crime against nature.
Playing something new could be just what you need!

roughneck

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 07:12:06 AM »
A++ would stone again.

We can't have proper prophets until stoning implemented, please prioritize this.

Stoning is very  Zalanthas. So is poor people throwing rocks.

Heade

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 04:33:32 PM »
+1 rock throwing. Was an early hunting tactic.

I used to have a funny signature, but I felt like no one took me seriously, so it's time to put on my serious face.

Hauwke

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 06:42:40 PM »
There are some rocks that you can throw, some of them identify as bludgeoning weapons and those are the ones you can throw. The damage on them is actually quite good as well.

That being said there is no range on them, it is like throwing a sword at a guy, same room sure but no further than that.

Inks

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 07:34:02 AM »
You can throw a bunch at people in the same room. I would like some you can hurl at adjacent rooms also. I made a concept around throwing rocks and using shitty low-tech weapons once and was super dissapointed in the filthy peasant range options.
Quote from: Is Friday
Quote from: Synthesis
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?
Tell me more about your Golden Standard of HG Mudsex RP

Lizzie

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 11:48:54 AM »
There are some you can throw 1 room away as long as you have a specific target.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.