One Item for a RL Month

Started by Cind, September 13, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

If you had to hold one thing for a RL month, what would it be?

It has to be an item you could hold.

I'd have to go with a good pair of scissors. It'd be hard to sleep with a sewing needle.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

a towel.  never leave home without your towel.
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

An open tube of superglue so I wouldn't have to worry about dropping it.

Like, a real life item, or an item on your character?
I used to have a funny signature, but I felt like no one took me seriously, so it's time to put on my serious face.

Lol, I meant game item.

Like a dwarf who seems to want nothing but to hold onto his warhammer forever.

Sleeping, eating, using the bathroom, naughty things, he's got to hold onto his hammer, and he can only hold onto it with both hands. Something like that.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

A climbing rope

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

IG? It would have to be a huge bag. For holding all my money. Also for which to beat folks over the head with because coins are heavy.

Soap

secret vivaduan

guaranteed to never drop or run out of soap item with this weird month-long magic spell

cleanest person in zalanthas

start charging people rock bottom prices to clean their clothes

put Globbuluk out of business

new minor merchant house

hire the needle and scissor-cursed people to make clothes for me which I sell on the side to everyone waiting for their clothes to be cleaned

make massive profit off clothing sales by using the length-of-silk and towel holding people

put Kadius out of business

new major merchant house
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

My water skin. Even if I don't go out of the city for years , still, my water skin, after my bag maybe.