Tribal Elf Family Rolecall!

Started by yousuff, August 10, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Do you like elves?
Do you like stealing, swindling, killing and plundering?
Would you like partners in crime for all of the above?
Apply today to join my elf's tribe, and we may potentially* experience all of these things!

*Poster is not responsible for loss of life to gith, accidental maiming by muls or possible execution by Allanaki templars.

Honestly though, I'm looking for up to four players to partake in my elven tribe. The relationships due to tribal culture can be fairly loose, as long as they're related to a degree by blood (cousins, siblings, whatever you guys want to roll with, I've yet to apply for a new character myself yet, so there's still time to work this out).
As long as your concept adheres to some fairly loose documentation I've written up and you have an understanding of tribal culture, you should be fine. I'm not in the slightest elitist and am welcoming of everyone to apply for this role, but I would kindly ask prospective players to have the ability to survive beyond a day played. I've interacted with most of you over the few years I've been playing the game, and assuming any of you have any idea of the characters I've previously played I'd hope you think I'm fun to interact with :) Drop me a pm!
yousuck

One slot taken and another very likely to be taken :) One more to go, if anybody is interested!!

Just to clarify as it's been asked three times now, this is a call for Celfs! Not delfs! There will be much going outside the walls of civilization, but these are not your garden, outdoor dwelling weeds elves.
yousuck

Aaaaand I have my four people. Thanks to those who applied 8)
yousuck

Noooooo
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

I hope that knowing that a bona fide celf tribe with actual PC members is running around encourages people to assume that the celves they interact with probably aren't isolated loners!

Quote from: sleepyhead on October 06, 2018, 08:35:30 PM
I hope that knowing that a bona fide celf tribe with actual PC members is running around encourages people to assume that the celves they interact with probably aren't isolated loners!

Not to share IC info but everyone so far had been like "huh, so x wasn't lying you actually have family?" Which is a bit jarring.
yousuck

Quote from: yousuff on October 07, 2018, 05:08:07 AM
Quote from: sleepyhead on October 06, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

Not to share IC info but everyone so far had been like "huh, so x wasn't lying you actually have family?" Which is a bit jarring.

Damn people. Take virtual world into account!