Author Topic: Developer Request: Quality of Life improvements to the game  (Read 23766 times)

ShaLeah

Re: Developer Request: Quality of Life improvements to the game
« Reply #600 on: March 14, 2019, 02:52:36 PM »
The only non-powerful job inside of Allanak that allows you to not leave the gates is dung shoveling.

I kind of wish there were some sort of crafting hall with a shopkeep in a nearby building who had the tools and materials you need to make a small living on your own, if you're like me and have terrible playtimes.
Yeah, I dig this.
Make independence HARDER not easier.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

lostinspace

« Reply #601 on: March 14, 2019, 06:10:29 PM »
Nosave recieve

Would stop others from handing you things, maybe echoing that they tried to hand you something, but you didn't accept. Plant/Steal would work through it.
3/21/16 Never Forget

The7DeadlyVenomz

« Reply #602 on: March 15, 2019, 09:18:36 AM »
The only non-powerful job inside of Allanak that allows you to not leave the gates is dung shoveling.

I kind of wish there were some sort of crafting hall with a shopkeep in a nearby building who had the tools and materials you need to make a small living on your own, if you're like me and have terrible playtimes.
Yeah, I dig this.
Make independence HARDER not easier.
Mmm, I prefer clans to independents, true, but I support the ability to be one. Don't make independence harder, make clans greater.

Kibosh yer -1, Shal!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.