The Allanak Arena's Championship! Saturday 9pm Server!

Started by MatisseOrOtherwise, July 03, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

THE SWEETEST SANGUINE IS SET TO RAIN DOWN UPON ALLANAK'S ARENA FLOORS!

THIS SATURDAY, JULY 7TH AT 9PM SERVER-TIME, EXPECT SLAUGHTER!

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR BLOOD, AND BATHE IN THE GLORY OF THE ARENA!

DON'T MISS IT FOR THE KNOWN! JULY 7TH, 9PM SERVER TIME, THE BLOOD WILL FLOW!
Lizard time.

Can I attend, even if I'm an old Tuluki Legionnaire veteran on vacation to "view the savages in their native environment" for my Arc of History in the Circle?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on July 05, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
Can I attend, even if I'm an old Tuluki Legionnaire veteran on vacation to "view the savages in their native environment" for my Arc of History in the Circle?

If you can get in and sit down with your hood up without being spotted by guards, sure, go right ahead. ;)

Unfortunately, CHANGE ARENA has not been enabled for a long long time, so... The only way to watch is to be there in person. A shame, really. It excludes a lot of players.
Lizard time.

You can also see pretty well from the pens  ;)
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on July 05, 2018, 08:18:46 PM
You can also see pretty well from the pens  ;)

And just enough time to app in a quick penned to add to the slaughter, if your main can't quite make it...~  ;D
Lizard time.

Quote from: Riev on July 05, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

This made me laugh, then saddens me.  *Goes and reads my old Irofel dying in the arena log in submissions but only half of it since I lost the part where she died in the Arena*

I highly recommend making a penned gladiator if you are otherwise unable to attend the Games. It's a lot of fun to fight -- and probably die -- for the entertainment of the masses. Plus, you get to play around with combat and skills, and throw out zany flavor character concepts. Not good at combat? That's fine. You're expected to die. This is one of the rare occasions where losing is fun.

Less than a day left. Get your seats warmed up in advance! ;)
Lizard time.

This is what happens when you don't read the fine print!

Oh wait. No one can read.

Quote from: PriestlySiren on July 08, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
This is what happens when you don't read the fine print!

Oh wait. No one can read.

I thought I was quite clear in my post. ;)

See you all next time!
Lizard time.