Real Life Money and ArmageddonMUD

Started by Boogerbear, June 22, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

yo can i pay 1,000 dollars to buy enough credits to upgrade my slashing weapons to master
wait shit this isn't a [REDACTED] mud :^)

As much as I may not be a fan of said MUDs practices, it is against Arma policy to talk crap about other MUDs on our boards or Discord. So just tone it down a bit yeah?
Lizard time.

Quote from: MatisseOrOtherwise on July 11, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
As much as I may not be a fan of said MUDs practices, it is against Arma policy to talk crap about other MUDs on our boards or Discord. So just tone it down a bit yeah?
Quote from: AdamBlue on July 11, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
yo can i pay 1,000 dollars to buy enough credits to upgrade my slashing weapons to master
wait shit this isn't a [REDACTED] mud :^)

In fairness, AdamBlue self-redacted, and didn't edit after the fact. For all you know, he meant "this isn't a [pay to win] MUD". That's not calling anyone out in particular. However, actually on topic?

I agree with delirium about no paid ads, but someone in charge of ACTUAL marketing might go a long way to getting people in and feeling more "professional".
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I thought we did have a person in charge of public relations?
Cant recall a name off the top of my head but I was pretty sure.

I thought we had a small promotions group for a while, I think they had their own board and everything.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

if Armageddon had an alternative forums style that included a shitton of ads everywhere, I would personally choose to use  that version of the forums, if it generated them some revenue. Turned off adblocker and everything. On a voluntary basis. Though I dont know how much traffic do we 'truly' have to be worth the hassle.

I want Vennant to start selling GFuel.

July 15, 2018, 02:09:42 PM #32 Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 02:11:36 PM by Scrumpkin
 You mean you guys have not been getting those donations I have been sending in Cash to that Nigerian Admin?  :o