New Guild Info Leaks!

Started by Riev, June 19, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Enforcer, infiltrator, fence - all look amazing!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Ummm.

Fuck yes.

Also, thanks to all those who worked their genitalia off to make us new fun things.

Wow, enforcer looks terrifying. BRB writing up Bronn, the Zalanthas version.

June 20, 2018, 06:21:34 PM #30 Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:27:04 PM by Rumor
Quote from: Delirium on June 20, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
Wow, enforcer looks terrifying. BRB writing up Bronn, the Zalanthas version.

Warriors with master backstab and sap (to pair with master weapon skills) and advanced stealth and climb skills. Seems way powerful coming out of one class without factoring in the subclass. I feel like any of the classes that will spot advanced sneak/hide are still just going to get annihilated by one of these guys.

Why master parry and shield use for a class like this, I wonder? I feel like there's too many master level skills that carry heavy weight for this class.

Edit: I'm surprised to see no scan on Soldiers or higher level subdue since they're essentially the police.

It's actually super similar to the warrior/slipknife combo already available, but a bit more flexible as you can also choose a subguild now.

Enforcer just seems like the do EVERYTHING combat related class to me. Sure, maybe I would not have given them stealth, but backstab does make sense in a way, you need to be stealthy to stab a guy in his kidney and tear it open. Just need a brief window of distraction or the guts to run in and shank a fool.

Agreed on them being terrifying! I love it.

Quote from: Hauwke on June 20, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
Enforcer just seems like the do EVERYTHING combat related class to me. Sure, maybe I would not have given them stealth, but backstab does make sense in a way, you need to be stealthy to stab a guy in his kidney and tear it open. Just need a brief window of distraction or the guts to run in and shank a fool.

Agreed on them being terrifying! I love it.

I have similar feelings towards Raider, at least on paper. They get a lot of mobility that I missed on my warriors.

Fighter seems very lackluster compared to the other two.

Fighter is just legacy warrior really from the look of it. But thats okay too I guess, sometimes you dont want to have the ability to shank a guy?

Or find your way through a storm. Or climb. I'd fight any man but a three room drop, no sir.

I opened a thread in the old play tester forum for this kind of discussion.

ps - Fighter starts with disarm.  Enforcer and Raider do not.

Locking this as I'd like discussion to be in that other thread, so I can archive it later.