Author Topic: Unacceptable Behavior  (Read 572 times)

Riev

Unacceptable Behavior
« on: June 17, 2018, 08:39:44 PM »
What is the recourse when staff engage in unacceptable, potentially abusive behavior, but it occurs at a level above Storyteller? If I believed Brokkr, or Seidhr, or Rathustra were being potentially abusive to me, a friend, or the game as a whole, is there a ... I don't know. Tribunal? Is there a system of objectively neutral people who can look over the claim and make a decision?
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Akariel

• Administrator
Re: Unacceptable Behavior
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 11:41:02 PM »
If you have an issue with a particular member of staff, submit a Staff Complaint about it. It's very likely the issue is due to a misunderstanding somewhere and we can clear it up.

If the issue is more than that, the producers will look into it. If you have an issue with an admin (Rathustra, Seidhr, or myself) the producers will look into the occurrence and attempt to fix the issue. If your issue is with a producer, (Brokkr, Nessalin, Nathvaan) the other two producers will look into the issue and do what needs to be done.

The best recourse is to send in a Staff Complaint so that we can figure out what's going on and try to fix whatever's happening.