Hello *waves*

Started by Bebop, May 25, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

May 25, 2018, 05:29:36 PM Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:31:11 PM by Bebop
I'm back for now, sort of... I think?

My dad passed away last month and my anxiety has been pretty terrible at night.  I love me some Overwatch.  I actually I have a group I've been playing with for almost two years that have become real life friends - but it doesn't do a lot to lower the heart rate, you know?

So, I thought I would return to some place familiar and it's really nice to be perusing Zalanthas again although it feels quite foreign to me after a break around five years long now.  It's still comfortingly familiar though and a nice little pocket of escapism.

Hope you're all doing well.   :)  See you in game, for a little while at least.  I don't have a whole lot of time to play.

Hey. I don't know you, but welcome back all the same. Sorry to hear about your father.

I hope you find some distraction and MCB in the sands.
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

Hi bebop!!
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

Could it be...

the GREAT Ronnie Shino?
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Good to see a familiar name back!  Have fun rediscovering.
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

Quote from: Lizzie on May 25, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
Could it be...

the GREAT Ronnie Shino?

Oh MY god, I had forgotten about that.  Hey you!

Also hello CodeMaster.   :)

All us oldschoolers returning. The revival is alive!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Hoorah
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Quote from: Krath on May 25, 2018, 09:27:14 PM
All us oldschoolers returning. The revival is alive!

You're here too? Whaaaat.

Hurray! :D welcome back!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Good to see another returning player, even if it is only temporary! :)

Welcome back, Bebop!

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Hello to everyone.  It's good to see you all.

As an aside I just checked my profile and I began playing in 2005 when I was nineteen!  That's insane.  I'm 32 years old now.  Has it really been thirteen years?  Ow.

Hi!
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

Bebop don't count the years please.. We both know who got me on this game and in last what 15 years I've logged off for a total of two days to live real life? Grumbles and walks away saying something about getting old
Just having fun.

Wibz.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

You all are funny. I figured I would pop into this thread to make you all feel young again and like Arm Newbs.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job