Author Topic: Mudlet Graphical Prompt  (Read 2361 times)

deskoft

Re: Mudlet Graphical Prompt
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2018, 03:09:20 PM »
Okay, so the inventory list isn't showing properly for me. It's spread out in many lines. For some reason, my char's name isn't showing properly -- this is in the new update. The original one does work fantastically well. Maybe also including colors for the EQ and I would be cool, like a color for the <across back> tag and then the equipment. I would be all for reducing the font size.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 03:11:21 PM by deskoft »

azuriolinist

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 10:18:40 PM »
That's odd. Can you try entering the command 'setprompt' so that it sets the prompt for you?

Heade

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2018, 12:32:51 PM »
Is the using/carrying window optional? Is there a way to turn it off?

This looks awesome but that window is a bit large for my tastes.
I used to have a funny signature, but I felt like no one took me seriously, so it's time to put on my serious face.

azuriolinist

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2018, 07:36:51 PM »
Yeah, definitely.

You can turn it off by, firstly, opening up the script editor. In Triggers, deactivate the 'sidebar' trigger group under 'arm_gui'. Make sure 'catchprompt' is still activated. You can move it out of the trigger group, if need be.

Disable the script 'sidebar' under Scripts, and the timer group 'sidebar' under Timers. You probably might have to save the profile and restart Mudlet.

azuriolinist

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2018, 12:27:17 AM »
I updated the OP to include two download links -- one with a sidebar and one without. Plus, you shouldn't need to manually install the Fondamento font anymore.

ALSO, Mudlet's dev featured a screenshot of this over at https://www.mudlet.org/!!!

Inky

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2018, 06:10:13 PM »
It does not seem to be capturing the equipment list. I've tried reinstalling the package with a fresh profile too.

Veselka

« Reply #31 on: Today at 02:53:14 PM »
I can get the bar to work (Shows health, etc.) but none of the image files show up. I'm using a Mac, so I can't select the zip file, it just shows up as a folder when I try to install.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant