Author Topic: Brown: No Longer Exclusively For Poop!  (Read 997 times)

Ayomai

• Storyteller
Brown: No Longer Exclusively For Poop!
« on: May 04, 2018, 12:47:16 AM »
That's right! This is a call for brown things!

Note that these are for indie crafts only. I will need submissions from the following materials:

1. Brown silk
2. Brown linen
3. Brown sandcloth (regular - not the Red Storm kind)

Please submit at most 10 submissions per person, and if there are things lacking in categories, I will put up another call. Note that while you can make things fancy, independents are no Kadians, so please keep them elegant, simple, and sweet. Not every submission may make the cut as well, but I welcome all your creativity!

Please submit to either House Kurac or Dust Runners with the title "Ayomai is the best!" That's one exclamation mark, though I don't mind two. Three is too much. Thanks.

Grapes

Re: Brown: No Longer Exclusively For Poop!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 12:57:43 AM »
Poo-poo plushies, for when your spoiled little Highborn spawn want to play "Byn". Tentacle monster not included. Army of giant spiders, gith uprising, mantis invasion and shield wall playset sold separately.

AWESOME! Glad to see these materials getting some love.
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

Riev

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 09:55:15 AM »
Oh my lord I am going to submit so many brown linen plushie toys.
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

sleepyhead

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 11:53:00 AM »
Should we include all that stuff that was asked in previous calls, like recipes, crafting echoes, what's left after failure, etc.?

Ayomai

• Storyteller
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 02:30:01 PM »
Should we include all that stuff that was asked in previous calls, like recipes, crafting echoes, what's left after failure, etc.?

Please do! Thanks for bringing this up!

Jihelu

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 04:05:03 PM »
Would it be possible to see a list of a few common brown items after this call is done? Maybe a top five "Things you might find ig easily" or just "Things we thought were cool".
Maybe include the crafting recipes, maybe not.

Ayomai

• Storyteller
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 08:48:02 PM »
Would it be possible to see a list of a few common brown items after this call is done? Maybe a top five "Things you might find ig easily" or just "Things we thought were cool".
Maybe include the crafting recipes, maybe not.

What do you mean? Do you mean if we will post up a few items for them? Or do you mean if you will be able to find them easily IG?

Jihelu

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 08:57:34 PM »
I meant would it be possible if you could post a few items at the end of the call, possibly just ones that could be reasonably found in game at ease.

A pair of brown linen pants, you don't want the enemy to see your own brown spot after all, might be something a merchant could find out easily.

A more elaborate advanced/master silk item might be something people should find on their own.

Or whatever.

Or nothing!

Ayomai

• Storyteller
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 02:29:08 AM »
For simple recipes, I think it will be easy to figure out IC, since most of those are crafted using one material. If your PC has the corresponding skill, typing 'craft brown' should show a list of things craftable.

Jihelu

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 01:53:41 PM »
I'll check it out on my next cloth worker, then. Look forward to seeing them ig.

RabidMuffins

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 10:28:09 AM »
Are you still accepting submissions for this?
Why can't kanks clap?
Because they're dead.

Ayomai

• Storyteller
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 11:11:52 AM »
Yup! I have enough for sandcloth and linen. Silk would be good to have. Thanks!