Author Topic: Today....we FLOW!  (Read 418 times)

Doublepalli

Today....we FLOW!
« on: March 30, 2018, 02:00:04 PM »
So, I've been convinced to make this thread, for poetry, expression, and some hiphop/rap. No mumble rapping allowed...

Feel free to posts your works, share, discuss, vibe!

Doublepalli

Re: Today....we FLOW!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 02:00:26 PM »
As many people have urged, I should just start writing about anything and everything, so I did today. Please do not murder me with your opinions, but do be honest as a brand new writer/rapper. (Brand new, not about this mumble rap crap) This was a real life event, so I was just expressing.

I still remember....I still remember.
Back in the day, blast to the past before I was smoking on some glass, before the puff puff pass
When my mind was clear, my vision still sincere
Oh I remember those days, when I was across the world living life crazy across seaasss
Specifically one thing that made me crazy - and that was *you*, you see,
yeah you even though you cant see this, it's you. I know if you saw this right now, you'd know it too.

I remember spending time everyday with you, I remember the only thing on my mind that could stay steady...was *you*.

Fast forward now and I'm looking back, I think about all the good times, short times....yeah a whole month of bliss

When I walked out that store, walked out the door on that old cobblestone street, not to sound cocky but surrounded by girls on this youth group trip
imploring me with all these questions...then you and chills commence
oh the suspense, I didn't know what to do, instincts progressed

Lost in a different world than reality, I didn't know how or why
but when I saw you I lost the concept of time...
seriously love atfirst sight was a myth until I saw you and took a bite.
Well how could I help myself I was smitten with love, and I had never had a girl...going into junior year and I was still innocent as -fuck!-
Almost made me want to duck, so beautiful I almost wanted to run
but that wasn't it, you met me mentally, physically, spiritually and that's why I'm writing about you lyrically..
But you, you changed everything when I saw you, I heard my soul calling and I had to have you, I have to have you be mine.
Flowers and chocolocates, wine and a good time, a kiss that blew my mind I still think about you to this day, and how you're doing oh so great...

And then I'm here. And you got a man who's being a man, stacking bands and provide everything you could ever want, need or understand.
Treat you right. Hold you right. Love you right. Care for you right.

Damn. I guess that's how life goes, cuz its crazy - when a man loves, he gone love you until end of eternity girl, that's why I still think about you, feel like a damn fool, but at least I aint no tool in 2018.

But now I know you're a queen, and you got a king? And me? I'm just obscene if I were to think I deserved you now, just a dude on the scene watching sidelines remembering....I still remember.

Yam

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 03:04:04 PM »
As many people have urged, I should just start writing about anything and everything, so I did today. Please do not murder me with your opinions, but do be honest as a brand new writer/rapper. (Brand new, not about this mumble rap crap) This was a real life event, so I was just expressing.

I still remember....I still remember.
Back in the day, blast to the past before I was smoking on some glass, before the puff puff pass
When my mind was clear, my vision still sincere
Oh I remember those days, when I was across the world living life crazy across seaasss
Specifically one thing that made me crazy - and that was *you*, you see,
yeah you even though you cant see this, it's you. I know if you saw this right now, you'd know it too.

I remember spending time everyday with you, I remember the only thing on my mind that could stay steady...was *you*.

Fast forward now and I'm looking back, I think about all the good times, short times....yeah a whole month of bliss

When I walked out that store, walked out the door on that old cobblestone street, not to sound cocky but surrounded by girls on this youth group trip
imploring me with all these questions...then you and chills commence
oh the suspense, I didn't know what to do, instincts progressed

Lost in a different world than reality, I didn't know how or why
but when I saw you I lost the concept of time...
seriously love atfirst sight was a myth until I saw you and took a bite.
Well how could I help myself I was smitten with love, and I had never had a girl...going into junior year and I was still innocent as -fuck!-
Almost made me want to duck, so beautiful I almost wanted to run
but that wasn't it, you met me mentally, physically, spiritually and that's why I'm writing about you lyrically..
But you, you changed everything when I saw you, I heard my soul calling and I had to have you, I have to have you be mine.
Flowers and chocolocates, wine and a good time, a kiss that blew my mind I still think about you to this day, and how you're doing oh so great...

And then I'm here. And you got a man who's being a man, stacking bands and provide everything you could ever want, need or understand.
Treat you right. Hold you right. Love you right. Care for you right.

Damn. I guess that's how life goes, cuz its crazy - when a man loves, he gone love you until end of eternity girl, that's why I still think about you, feel like a damn fool, but at least I aint no tool in 2018.

But now I know you're a queen, and you got a king? And me? I'm just obscene if I were to think I deserved you now, just a dude on the scene watching sidelines remembering....I still remember.

Doublepalli

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 03:18:57 PM »
Much noob, I know!

chrisdcoulombe

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 04:00:41 PM »
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Doublepalli

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 04:04:53 PM »

If you made this, kudos man haha. I was laughing, bobbing my head, all the while hiphop kanked nerd and had a baby. I love it. REAL!

chrisdcoulombe

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 04:08:27 PM »
Yep I made that with my buddy Vixer.  I wrote the lyrics and performed and he made the beat.  He did it for some school project in his music class or something.
Quote from MeTekillot

James de Monet

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 04:24:54 PM »
Yesss!
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

chrisdcoulombe

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2018, 04:35:03 PM »
Quote from MeTekillot

SuchDragonWow

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 08:26:26 PM »
Where it will go