Author Topic: Slaving  (Read 361 times)

Chettaman

• Helper
    • Facebook!
Slaving
« on: March 17, 2018, 08:46:42 AM »
If I captured someone or otherwise coerced someone's PC and did a whole bunch of roleplay-ey stuff, could I force someone to be a gladiator that I owned?

Let's say I kidnap someone's child and then offer them up to fight in the arena frequently? I imagine I could train them in my small ass apartement or maybe even the desert.

But I imagine if I kidnapped the actual PC and ''enslaved'' them they would get stored. How would I get them to the arena then?

Holy crap. What exactly are the rules on slavery? Can anyone own slaves? Do we need ''papers'' for them?
Live like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

seidhr

• Administrator
Re: Slaving
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 02:03:09 PM »
No.  Enslaving someone means they have to be stored, because we don't allow slave PCs (except the gladiators, who are a special exception).  I don't believe there's anything written into gladiators about taking someone off the street and turning them into a gladiator.

Generally speaking, unless you're a templar or someone, you don't have the power as a PC to enslave another PC (or NPC) and doing so would result in their removal from the game anyway (storage).