Lube

Started by EvilRoeSlade, March 16, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

What would a Zalanthan use for lubrication? How would it be best to RP this?

Asking for a friend, naturally.
Back from a long retirement

Gurth fat for anal, otherwise, on your own.
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

Animal fats were the primary real world lubricants up until WW2.  Many pigs, back in the day, were bred for high lard production as opposed to meat.  Until petroleum it was in all ways better than expressing plant based oils for industrial purposes.

On the other end, Ancient Greeks liked olive oil, amirite?

Probskies grease up thee old axle bits with chalton or gurth fat
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Anybody remember the "Butter scene" from "Last Tango in Paris?"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

You can buy a bottle sort of perfumed white lube stuff in the bazaar I think would be public IC knowledge, figure we can't point you straight to the shop though :) (There's lots of oils too)
"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."

Oils seem to be a big thing in Zalanthas and now you can press your own, too.

There is so much oil in the game right now. The main reason oil-based lube is a no go IRL is because it dissolves latex condoms, which wouldn't seem to be as much of an issue in Zalanthas.
Former player 2/27/23, sending love

Ginka Sauce.
You feel euphoric, and a numbness creeps across your body.

I second gurth fat.

Some oils might sting depending on what herbs were used and in what part of the process.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Chuchi oil...lol
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

is this real life
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

is this just fantasy
"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."

Look up to the skies and see... I'm just a poor boy, no need for sympathy...
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

March 18, 2018, 12:16:42 AM #16 Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 03:03:36 AM by deskoft
It's not a real party until the gurth fatty

spit.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Easy come, easy go...Any way the wiinnddd blows..
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

The affluent use oils, the poor or more rustic use animal fats.

*spits in his hand* What are we talking about here?
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean