Allanak RPT - Saturday, 3/17 at 9PM server

Started by 9001, March 13, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

March 13, 2018, 04:46:28 PM Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:11:08 PM by 9001

This is happening Saturday, March 17th at 9pm server. Everyone in Allanak is invited. You'll know where to go when the time comes.

(More details can be found IC).

Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

My vote is for Alundra Blaze.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

adorable
"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."

March 17, 2018, 02:01:19 AM #4 Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:04:52 AM by Veselka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYGSNLuvGEk

I forgot how much I used to watch this show as a kid, and how awesome it still is.

It really seems like we should have Commoner Commentators in some sort of role with Gladiators...Byn Sergeants or the GMH owners shouting into the cone, giving play by plays.

We also need a Zonk a Strator somehow.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

I personally would be more than happy to commentate the games.

Quote from: Veselka on March 17, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYGSNLuvGEk

I forgot how much I used to watch this show as a kid, and how awesome it still is.

It really seems like we should have Commoner Commentators in some sort of role with Gladiators...Byn Sergeants or the GMH owners shouting into the cone, giving play by plays.

We also need a Zonk a Strator somehow.
I would love to see someone pursue this in game!
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018