So long...

Started by Iiyola, February 27, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

I had great fun on Arm. Loved the game, I really did.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

February 27, 2018, 10:29:43 PM #2 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 10:36:43 PM by Strongheart
Going to miss you, Iiyola. :[ Sorry about whatever happened, hope to see you back again soon!

February 27, 2018, 11:53:20 PM #3 Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 12:27:42 AM by azuriolinist
You'll be missed, liyola. :(

I wait with bated breath for when/if you return.

Not sure at all this is related, but good luck to a certain institution in the game in recruiting more suckers (of different varieties) too.

Quote from: Eyeball on February 28, 2018, 12:22:04 AM
Not sure at all this is related, but good luck to a certain institution in the game in recruiting more suckers (of different varieties) too.

That was fucking amazing.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

y
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Hey you. You are one of my all time favorites to play with. Much love and luck to you.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

No, Take a break.  Don't quit forever.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Sad day.

I'm not playing anymore, either, but I haven't faded away completely.  Sad to see someone make a clean break from it all but if you gotta do it, you gotta do it.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Breaking in from the other side of the shroud to say that you were one of my favorite players, Iiyola. When Haven isn't dying, you should give it a shot.  8)
Be gentle. I had a Nyr brush with death that I'm still getting over.