Karma Reviews?

Started by Zenith, February 26, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Karma Reviews were put on hold on February 5th, 2017.

In July of last year Adhira stated that we should watch for Karma updates to be soon.
(Source: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,52679.msg991235.html#msg991235 )

ARE there any updates to the karma review system? Will you be allowing karma reviews soon? Is there a plan for only allowing accounts to submit them in some sort of predetermined order so you don't get 50+ review requests at once?

ARE there any updates to the karma review system?
Not specifically. I would expect that as the guild revamp finishes up, we'll be looking at it though.

Will you be allowing karma reviews soon?
See above.

Is there a plan for only allowing accounts to submit them in some sort of predetermined order so you don't get 50+ review requests at once?
Not currently.  I think the big takeaway is that the scale is only 0-3 points now rather than 0-8.  Someone who hasn't had a chance to request a karma review in a year, doesn't mean they will automatically get some.

In simple terms, the general expectation is that 1 karma is pretty easy to get, 2 karma requires some good play and not doing stupid stuff, and you REALLY have to be on your game to get 3 karma.  I mean, that's the max you can get, now.  It's like having 8 karma (or 7, technically) under the old system.

We totally expect to get bombarded when we re-open reviews, I don't think there's any way around it, at least that we're willing to deal with in a logistical sense.