We who are about to die...

Started by Renenutet, February 21, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Advice from Doyen Tasir

This place smells primarily of sweat. You've been breathing it in so long you don't smell it anymore, not the piss, shit or bad luck. Even the smell of the mush that Alin burns just smells like home to you. It's a mystery, I think, that he can keep screwing up mush, maybe it's more complicated than it looks.

You're crazy to think twice about leaving the shadowed halls of this ugly life. But I'll tell the truth, I felt that way. With all this place is, at least you know all the rules.

So listen. You'll have Krath on your face and each time walk outside, it will feel like winning.

It takes some getting used to. The beds are too soft. The food is too good and too available. When I came upstairs, people wanted to touch me everywhere I went.  I'd panic. I'm saying this because, they'll want to touch you too. For me the worst of it was the crush of smiles. Cheers you'll earn. Smiles will weigh more, cause you can't stop them falling on you.  You'll get used to it quick. I did.

Heed me. Enjoy every fucking minute. Trust me on this. I've seen a thousand like you die. So eat every good thing you can, while you can.

Now, the only reason I've lived this long is good luck and hard work. Too many penned come up and get fat and lazy. Overconfidence killed every champion I've personally trained and lost.

Alright. This is the last thing I'll say. The city cheers every time you win, but no one cries when you die.
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

If you'd like to be a reigning gladiator, don't bother Doyen Tasir. Instead send a request to Allanaki Gladiators.
This is the criteria:
Do you understand Allanak and Zalanthas well enough to portray a gladiator?
Are you willing to play a role that is far more circumscribed than most? You can't color outside the lines at all. (You can use any colors you want inside them though.)
Do you promise to do your best?
Did you send a bribe? I'll take money, jewelry or expensive dinners.
Did you get your app in before February 28, 2016, at 6:45 pm, server time?
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

Deadline extended to February 28, 2018.